Were here

Kitty's p.o.v

Omg me and sora have been getting stronger everyday its been a month and were heading back to

the village so we can watch mommy fight yeaaaa. I'm so awesome.

" onii-San lets go get some dangos ."

" kitty I think we should what until the matches are over. We should stay with Sakura. " hes no fun.

" come on she wont know were gone pleaseeeeeee." he looked back to the match and back at me.

"we will get some after mommys fight k."

"fine" I sighed. naruto alresdy finished his fight I was next. since sora is my brother and mommy only

had a two teammed squrode sora was our third teammate. he was going to with me against a man

named john slice. he doesn't look very scary.he had a scar down both eyes and across his nose, with

five blades on his back. other then that he seems calmed and nice.

"are you ready Sora?" he nodded.

"Are you Angel?" I laughed and shoke my head no. Sora smirked and hn'd.

" don't worry ill save you and heal you remember I'm a medical ninja."

" ok lets do it."

" Angel fang. Sora fang. and John slice please come to down for your battle." the instructor spoke. Me

and sora jumped down from the arena, and the crowed gasped.

"there just childeren."

" This has to be a joke."

" those kids can't defeat that big dude? can they?"

"ill bet you you they will lose" i laughed as they betted against us. I looked at mom.

" You can do it kids i belive in you." she screamed at the top of her lungs.

" HAI MOMMY" we saied to her.

Koi's p.o.v

" HAI MOMMY" they screamed back.

" Hey" i turned to temaris face.

"Hai"

" are they really your kids?"

" Yes, they are" i gave her the glare saying get of my back.

"temari leave her alone."

"START" i turned around and the battle started.

Kitty juumped up as Sora went underground, there going to use the switch. kitty came down with a kunai and the man jumped back he dodged but Sora grabbed his leg with one hand a stabbed his glowing blue hand to the other. making him collapsed.

"i got you now!" kitty screamed. she jumped forward and tried scliceing him but he did something that made her ears hurt . she fell to the floor holiding her bloody ears.

" ahhhhh ... sora my ears hurt! make them stop." she cried. sora had enough time to run to kitty and start healing her,but she fainted from the pain. he laid her down and did a jutsu.

"your going to pay you bastard, dark secret jutsu." that's a forbidden jutsu were did he learn that. janitorial that ass hole not my children. I'll make sure he never sees them again. black shadows held this jhon guy down bringing him to his knees.

" I'll make u suffer." speak put his thumb on his head and started pulling out his deep dark secrets to scary him. it's like a genjutsu but more terrifying. the guy was on the floor terrified. " someone bring annual down here and take the fangs away. now!" they weren't about to lay a hand on my children. sora backed up against the wall with Kitty on his back uncousins. I ran in front of my children ready to protect them.

" don't come near my kids or I will kill you."

" your son used a forbidden jutsu he needs to be taken to ibiki right away so step aside" no I won't let them. a pile of sand appeared in front of me forming Garra.

" he is merely a child he doesn't know any better let him be until the match is over." he was so cool and collected.

" you have no rights to boss us around, demon "

" Enough you will respect the kazekage sons wishes. " he was the Garra. that has the demon in him.

" Hai!? but we will be watching you." I grabbed Kitty in my arms and brought Sora. in my arms.

" when there's a chance escape out of here anywere. I really wish to see Kitty again. alive."

" I don't want to leave I made a home and family even friends."

" these so call friends are going to hurt ur family and you know it." he was right that means I have to leave and run away form the leaf. who will I go with. labyrinth? no not after water he did to Sora. I guess I'll head to the lands of waves. that's water I'll do.

" OK fine tell my team I said bye"