come with us

kois p.o.v

" Koi i know you hate me because of what i did, but i wanted you to remeber me, plese remeber me our kids, our love." Kabuto said.

I dont about him maybe if i kissed him i might remeber........ no what if its a trap. what do i do. as i was thinking kabuto had grabbed a small hand out from behind him.

" Sora do you wish to meet your mother?" Kabuto had pulled out my sons hand from behind him.

" Sora... Sora Kabutoo hes my son right?" i was in shock. he looked like Angel, but of course he is a boy.

" um... hello mommy um..... daddy can i hug her? shes my real mother right?" he said so innoccent oh Sora. I started crying, Angel come out from behind me.

"Mommy is that my daddy and brother"

" Daddy is that my Mommy and sister" they said at the same time.

"Yes" we both said.

" Wow daddy mommy is realy pretty so is my sister " Kitty ran up to sora and giggled.

" so your my real Onee-san?" they kept going on and on asking questions and giggling.

"Koi, will you come with me to raise our kids to gether." What do i do? i dont trust him. but i want to stay by sora and Kitty.

" how about i leave sora with you for awaile so you can spend time. hes strong for his age so he can handlle mostly hes also a good medic ninja just like his dad." hes giving me time maybe...... just maybe hes.. not.. bad.

" ok ill do that." itold him.

" Sora come here." he was holding Kitty's hand protectivly.

"Yes daddy."

" Your going to stay with your lovely mother for awhile. ok" He broke out in a huge smile and hugged Kitty.

" ye kitty I get to be with you." They were excited to be with each .

" koi no matter what don't tell anyone we were here ok you found sora wondering around k ill see you soon my love." He kissed the top of my forehead and held sora and kitty in both his arms. He said goodbye and disappered.

" um mom...mommy I'm hungry"

" yes right after the exams is over speaking of exams we better go back." We started walking then my little trouble maker wanted to start trouble.

" tag your it." She said

" hey I wasn't ready" they started running into the building. You could hear the hokage.

" what! The hell kitty who's that" I started running inside. What I saw was kitty and sora running so fast they look like they were walking on air. I jumped up on the air and grabbed them both.

" awww mommy we were just playing, by the way onee-San your still it."

" ehh kitty your it. "

" it doesn't matter right know cause you guys need to be patient and sit down, come now."

" oi Koi who's the boy you have with you?" Naruto screamed at me.

I jumped down next to kakashi and team 7.

" koi who's the kid?" Naruto asked.

" sora come out please," he came out from behind me holding kitty's " everyone this is Sora my son and Kitty's twin brother."

" hn" sora was glaring at everyone.

" he's your son he's nothing like you" Sasuke said. Sasuke and sora were having a stare down great.

" next challenge wil be ............... Koi fang vs lulu b cece