i win

kois p.o.v

" are you ready?" the guy asked.

" Bring it white bitch!!" LuLu said.

" i wouldnt be talking girly you have a girl name." i yelled back.

"why yo- stupid bitch." who the hell named him that, its setting him up for bulling.

" BEGIN"

i stood still, the broken tile under me the smell of dried up blood evry were. i was ready, all i had to do was not kill him.

" Koi move!!!!!" Naruto yelled. i stood there waiting, and waiting, then he was a few inches then I activated my kekkai genkai. ,dead rose, it allows me to make my opponit fall in love with me. He stopped but poofed away. A clone? Left, right, behind, nothing, were is he. Under me I jumped back but nothing happened I look up and there. he was.

" got you bitch. bubble explosion." red bubbles came out of Lulu's mouth. they surrounded me.

"taste my art" they exploded and sent my flying.

"MOMMY!!! "

"HAHA" Lulu was three feet away from me. I was on my hands trying to get up. I managed to get up.

"Dead rose"

"ha you think that would work on me I have a kekkei genkai to it's called virus it makes me immune to any kekkei genkai, good luck with that sweet heart. " damn, what do I do now what I know what to do.

"roses scent " I wispier. I blew gold dust towards him.

"what's this it smells like roses what is this....."he passed out on the floor. I can't beleave I was resorted to using roses scent.

"the winner is Koi fang "

I had reached the top of the stairs when I was tackled to the ground by thing one and thing two.

"mommy you were. amazing you are so cool" Kitty and Sora said.

"Koi what was Roses scent. " Naruto asked. now everyone was around listening in on the conversation. "it puts them into a very perverted dream with me. " all the nine rookies were blushing. kakashi had a perverted loom on his face.

" that is the end of the second exam........ " I wasn't listening cause I had not one but two voices yelling at me that they weed hungry. oh God someone help.