We met again

Narutos p.o.v

We had finally mad it to the building and gramps was telling us about the challenge. All of a sudden I heared a Big Bang, I had turned to see koi in the middle of the doors.

" mommy mommy your ok" angel ran to her mother jumping in her arms.

" kitty how have you been? Have been listing to your daddy?" I guess we all got the habid of saying mommy daddy.

" oh yes mommy I have."

" kitty don't lie to your mother missy" I said.

" ok .... But they were little pranks."

" dieing sasukes hair pink, and sakuras hair black is not little."

All of the 9 rookies including there senseis and koi were laughing so hard some were on the floor crying. Sasuke and Sakura were flaming mad they told me and angel never to tell anyone that. Oh we'll....

Koi's p.o.v

Sasuke vs yuri

Sasuke is going to win I know it.

I held kitty in y hands, I look her in the face and ran to the nearest exit.

" Kitty wat happened to your head"

" Grandpa gave it to me so I can be safe. " Grandpa?

" kitty you don't have a grandpa."

" yes I do, and he told me once you get better we can go with him and daddy not naruto but my real daddy and twin brother." No it can't be that kabuto guy I won't let him take her and I will get sora from him.

" what did grandpa look like" she that hard. She shouted out and pointed behind me

" GRANDPA YOU CAME"

I turned and saw a snake man with kabuto. No this cant be happening no.

" hello we met again" the snake guy said. Someone help save us.

" Luke........... Naruto....... Sasuke......... Kakashi-sensei" I whispered