goodbyes and hellos to red clouds

Koi's p.o.v.

I left the stage with my kids Kitty woke up when we left.

"do you know why we have to leave right? " I asked my kids.

" to protect the family.!" they said both together. they smiled with sad and happy smiles.

" don't worry we will find a good home okay and when we are stronger we can visit everyone here at the village OK." they nodded.

" mommy are we going to daddy's?"

" no were not "

" then were are we going then mom" Kitty asked. I stayed silent and the dismissed the question.

Kabutos. p.o.v

were are you taking are kids koi. after talking with the red head she jumped back and ran out of the arena. is she planning to leave. she probably decided to join us.

Koi's p.o.v

we were ready leaving our second home.

" mommy were are we going?" Sora asked.

" to visit our family in the land of waves."

" we are going to visit zabuza and haku. mommy."

" who? "

" when daddy left me alone and toke you only I was dying alone I didn't know Kitty was in me. two men came and found me. they helped me deliver Kitty and kept us safe. they healed me and toke care of Kitty since I was bed rest. they loved us. but they passed away. that's we are going to live in there house and visit there grave. OK."

" were they really nice people?"

" Hai"

£¥€ two days later £¥€

" hello master Zabuza, Haku. I brought Kitty and her twin brother Sora. there my kids. we came back because it wasn't safe to live there anymore. we came back home. " I said sitting on the wet mores grass.Kitty was sitting on my left and sora was sitting on my right. we sat there for awhile talking about our adventures and how we meet the leaf.

" come on kids it's time to go home" I turned around to see both kids asleep. I cared Kitty and sora one on my back and one on my front they aren't that heavy. I finally was at the house ready for anything.

I put Kitty and sora on my old bed. closing the door I went into the kitchen and started dinner until I heard a shatter. I stood quietly waiting for anything.

" are you sure no one lives here? yea"

" hn "

" he said yes"

" I KNOW WHAT HE SAID" Someone is on the house. The Kids! I ran to the room were they were. the door didn't creek thank kami. were are they. they weren't on there bed.

" kids were are you. Kitty. Sora. " I heard a voice in the closet. I ran and there they were holding each other.

" thank God"

" mommy someone is inside the house"

" I know let's go somewhere safer come know" they nodded.

" WELL IT LOOKS LIKE WE FOUND LUNCH " I turned around and saw a half white half black plant.

" who are you what are you doing in my house" he didn't see the kids so they were safe inside the closet for now.

" you look yummy can I eat you?" it sounded more like a demand then a question.

" the bitch is scared of you. like she is shaking in her shorts." a white haired man said rudely.

" I think this is a waste of time just let me have her she can be a addition to my puppet collection." a red haired man that would like to be by himself right know said.

" what are you doing in my house. I'm not going to ask again." I said with a little bit more confidence.

"I thought Zabuza lived here with a boy named haku. "

" how do you know my family? "

" bitch we came across them and fought of course they ran away."

" stop using faul language and don't bad mouth them they were a kind loving a nd respectful ninja. " I practical screamed are them.

"for your info we are using this hideout as our new base. you got a probable with that bitch " I got mad I didn't want my kids to here such bad language.

" I asked nicely now your just doing it on purpose "

" what are you going to do? cry like a B.I.T.C.H."

" That's IT YOUR DEAD" I did my hand signs for white dead rose. it makes my pupils into the shape if a white rose. if I look into there eyes they see a unpleasant death. he fell to the floor.

" what the he'll is this make it stop." he screamed.

I was then tackled to the floor dropping my jutsu. he came back and was breathing uncotrolbly.

" you stupid bitch know your going to die " he had his sythe over my head ready to come down but stopped. I opened my eyes to Kitty using her blood control. she can control other people's blood with her hands.

" NO don't hurt mommy or I'll kill you!" no Kitty they'll get you

" you brat let me go! " the man with red hair started going something.

" Sora get Kitty out go without me hurry!" I screamed.

" but mom I can't leave you we don't know what to do " before I could reply two men appeared behind my kids one with blue skin and one with red eyes and raven black hair.

" don't hurt them please "

" why bitch "

" because there my kids so drop them or I'll eat you"

" crazy bitch. we have another zetsu "a what."

"let them go leader wishes to see them." they dropped my kids and they let me go. I ran to my kids checking for any bleeding wounds, bruise, and broken bones. nothing they were OK.

" come with me I won't harm you " a blue haired women said. she led us to this pain having my kids in font of me so I can watch them if anyone trust harming them.

" enter" a deep voice said. the doors opened and sitting there was a man with purple grayish eyes with rings in them.

" my name is pain. what is yours? young ones."

" my names is Koi these" I pushed my children infront of me so they can introduce themselves. " are Angel and Sora my children."

" my I ask how old are you ?"

" I'm... um..... I'm 13 almost 14"

" I wish to hear your story? " I nodded. me and my children sat in the couch they fell asleep half way through my story. I had finished my story and he had discus on his face.

" I'm terrible sorry no child should ever go thought that "

" Hai"

"I want to ask you do you wish to join us. we will protect you and your children. "

" only if that man with white hair doesn't cuse infront of my children. " Hai you have a deal"