make it stop!

warning Sexual contact and activities ahead

Koi's P.O.V

" May i please use the rest room" i asked the tall guy.

" Go , but be quick" he said.

" Hai," i walked up and left to use the restroom my panties were soaked from Kabuto rubbing his two fingers against my Clint. i wondered if some one noticed i was blushing a deep red. I asked him to stop so many times but, he wouldn't listen, why didn't i do anything to stop him.

"Hm, so you came to get cleaned up after getting yourself dirty, Koi." A deep seductive voice came from behind me. I turned to see Kabuto behind me locking the door and stepping closer. i wasn't going to freeze up again. i pulled my kunai out ready to attack.

" well disobeying your master like that, its not like you kitten."

" how the hell do you know me?" I snapped at him. he was walking closer and closer. I backed up against the wall. Damm I'm trapped, i looked for a way at nothing, just the locked door behind us.

" koi, koi, koi will you ever learn to listen to me." he smiled. he pushed me against a wall, holding both my hands on both sides of my head.

"Koi, do i have to teach you again on behaving. why don't you remember me?" he wasn't smiling no more he was sad, like if he had lost something so dear to him.

" I'm sorry.... i don't know you." he glared at me like i just slapped him. he gritted his teeth and pushed me against the wall,his lips were on my neck sucking, it felt..... so .. good.

" maybe if i play with you, you will remember me " he started unbuttoning my dress, i gasped and he took that time to stick his tongue down my throat.

"ah.. n-no ....ah.p-p-please ...uh stop" i could barely breath, my heart was pounding so fast. His hand was stroking mi inner thigh, meanwhile his other hand was squeezing my naked breasts. this is bad but it feels right. Kabutos tongue was leaving a trail all the way down to my breast.

"N-No please !! DONT!!"he started sucking them. 'someone please help me ' tears way falling down my cheecks. i heard the door being opned i turned to see the cat guy there.

"Oi, She said no." Kankuro said with hate in his eyes. My face was burning up with embarrasment, making me fall to my knees and sob even more, i felt exposed.

"You ruined my fun, ill see you around Kittenand ill keep our kids safe." with that he left. I was still on the floor huging myself not revealing any body parts, in shock. He knows me, he knows kitten. 'Kids' i have only one child and thats kitten unless 'Sora' i had twins. it cant be, hes the father of my children? Where is sora?

"Hey are you ok, what did he do to you?" Kakuro gave me his hand i was reaching towards when the door burst open.

" What the hell happend" tall dude ran in with kakashi and team seven behind him.

" Koi, what happened who did this to you" Kakashi Half screamed half whispered. i was to shakened up to answer so i let go of myself revaling myself and threw my arms around the closets person near me, Naruto. He grasphed me not letting go.im weak i cant even save myself let alone protect kitty, and find sora.

" Naruto" i whispered so low he can only hear.

"i have a son to, i want to find him ......his name is Sora" that was the last thing i said, before i feel asleep.