Im not weak! Baka!

Angels p.o.v

" You aren't allowed in here little girl" Why the hell is everyone on my case. He reached for my hand, slapping it away.

" I have to be here I'm taking the exams." he glared at me.

"how old are you." the tall dude with a bandanna wrapped around his head asked.

" Just turned three today" i told him. great first my boyfriend brakes now tall dude, too. I took my number from him and went to sit down. wahhhhh i wasn't any where near mom. I looked on my left, on my right, and behind me nothing.

" well, well, well aren't you a cutey, i think i might play with you" he started stroking my outer thigh, what he doing. tears were forming in my eyes. ' Mom were are you' i closed my eyes.

"Gahhh!!" i opened my eyes to see my boyfriend have the guy by the throat.

"Panda-chan" my voice came out in  whisper.

" What did i say no fighting" the tall dude yelled.

" He started it filling up on a Little girl"  Panda-chan was so close of breaking his arm.

" WHO THE HELL DARES TO TOUCH MY DAUGHTER, I WILL KILL YOU" oh no, this isn't good.

" oy shes your kid" the tall dude asked. Mom was sitting next to the guy that had white, the one we were talking to.

" Your going to die today" mom disappeared and reappeared behind the guy. before mom could kick the back of his neck, the tall dude appeared grabbing her leg.

" EVERYONE CALM DOWN, YOU," He pointed to me and mom," who let you in this exam"

" Kakashi allowed me and my daughter" she pointed towards me " we have permission from the hokage to be here." I looked around to find panda-chan. but i couldn't find him, 'where is he'.

"Ahh Panda-chan," i ran towards him and jumped in his arms. " thank ..you so *sniff* much " tears were rolling down my eyes onto his shoulder. i was so scared no was there to help but panda-chan. I felt his hand pet my hair softly.

" Your welcome." his voice was so calm but so sad.

"please head to your seats we are about to begin" I didnt want to leave panda-chan he was my boyfreind.

" Come her kitty are you hurt, were did he touch you" mom was behind me trying to get me off of Panda.

" im fine my boyfriend saved me before anything could happen" I looked in pandas eyes and kissed his nose.

" ANGEL " Mom screamed tearing me off of panda.

"Im so sorry i-"

" Its alright i will watch over her until the second part of the exam starts, please allow me to do this for her" panda-chan aww your so cute.

" umm " mother bowed her head, " please look after her."

"BACK TO YOUR SEATS"

KOI'S P.O.V

I handed Kitty to Garra, so he can watch over but he still gives me the creeps. i was walking back to my seat next to Kabuto i felt like puking. im freaking out hes giving me a bad vibe, and i dont like it.

" Whats wrong? Is everything ok" Kabuto asked giving me a grin.

"everythings fine." i said, sitting down.

" Thats good no one will bother us." What? his hand was on my thigh rubbing back and fourth. i couldnt move i felt weak against his touch.i wanted to moan. he grinned at me knowing what he was doing to me, his touch was so weird but it felt wrong. it wasnt passionot but forceful.

" Are you feeling aroused" he smirked. my mine went blank.

Flash back

" Are you feeling aroused Kitten" i man was sucking on my neck, meanwhile he rubbed his man hood next to my panties, soaking them.

"no please stop master. i dont to get preganet..... please ahh" i moaned.

end of flash back

Who is this guy?