Luke's love lost forever, ....... Maybe

Luke's p.o.v

Koi have you forgotten me? I had koi here with me and my clone with kitty. Koi you still look lovely when you sleep. What did kabuto and that stupid snake do to, to make you forget me, us, our love. When kabuto said he was going to make more medic ninjas, I didn't think he would have my love of my life bare he's child that baster. Maybe I'll toture that brat for being born....... I can't koi will hate me....... Fuck it its my job.

' switch places with me.' I told my clone.

' why she already passed out for the fifth time screaming mommy were are'

Maybe I should have gone easier with her,...... Oh we'll

' go ahead and leave her alone she's done, did you get any info out of her'

' no only what we know already'

' ok we'll Koi should be waking up soon, later'

..............................................wow I'm talking to myself I'm definitely crazy.

" umm.... Uh ... Wha..... What's going on?" I turned to see Koi's beautiful eyes open.

" good day Koi how was your nap?" Let the screms begin.

@ two days later@

She hasn't remember anything. Why?! Koi remember me please remember everything.

"Who do you know? Who do you work for? Are you going to destroy the village? Answer me!!!"

" I DON'T KNOW ... HA HU HA HU........I don't know anything. I told you everything I know."

I was about to pour mor acid243555 but a Anbu and the hokage came in.

" it's been two days you can release them know its seems you can't get answers out of them" the hokage informed me.

I failed my mission,.... I've never failed at any mission. Was I going to easy on them? Is it because I love her? Dammit.!! I looked up at koi her eyes finally closed so she can rest.

" I'll take her the hospital and kitty." I told the hokage. I started to do my hand sigh to make another clone to take kitty.

" go get kitty and take her to the hospital, I'll take koi" I told my clone. He left meanwhile I untied koi. She looked exsated, fragile, dirty. I'm sorry kitten, I love you, I'm sorry I left you there I didn't know you survived the explosion. I carreyed her bridal style p, I looked down and lowered my head until I felt her soft but rough lips. I jumped from the bars and ran all the way to the hospital.

Kakashi p.o.v

I'm sorry kitty, I'm sorry angel, I had promised to keep you safe And look wat has happened to you to. I was in room 4k with kitty, her injures were so bad that the doctors said she had at least a couple of minutes to live.

I lowered my head on the bed all i could here was her breathing going higher and higher.

" mommy....... Where's mom onee-chan..... It's kind of ...... Hard to breath you on top of me ." I looked up with tears in my eyes. Your awake.