were here

Koi's p.o.v

" mommy can go bother Duck-butt I'm bored, please".

" No leave him alone, OK." She nodded her head and pouted.

We've been walking for about two days in the same position. Kakashi and Sasuke in the front, Sakura right behind Sasuke {Stalker}. Naruto behind sakura and then me and angel behind them. i've been keeping my distance from all of them.

"Mommy I'm sweepy, yawwwwn.." I bent down low enough so she can climb on my back. She climbed on and snuggled her cheek against my neck. I looked up to see the sky getting dark.

"We will stop here for the night, Sasuke make a fire pit, Naruto go gather food with Sakura." everyone left to do what they had been told.

" Uh...um mister what can i do, you know... to help" I didn't know what to call him. he wasn't my master, not my sensei, maybe Kakashi. he turned around and smiled under his mask.

" If you want you can help me set up the tents." I placed my daughter under a tree so she can sleep.

"May i ask you some questions" I knew what he wanted to ask.

" Can we wait until everyone else comes, so i wont have to explain again." i never like talking about that first day we meet.

"OK" Kakashi nodded.

A couple minuets has passed everyone was back and was around the campfire, in blankets. Me and angel had to share cause there wasn't enough, but like any other mother, I let Angel have it. it was cold and dapped around us.

"So.. uh Koi um..." he didn't know what to ask first.

" Kakashi would you like me to start in the begging. Well to be exact when i woke up." they all had a confused look on there faces.

" I was deep in a forest....." i kept going and going not stopping, as i got to the end of the story. Nobody said much.

" Koi.. so... you didnt remember anything before the forest?" Kakashi asked Finlay breaking the silents.

" no nothing" i did not even notice the tears coming down my face. the kept coming and i let a little sob come out, and next i know i i broke out crying. i felt something warm drop on my head and i was embraced in a hug. i blinked rapidly to get the blurriness away, Naruto had dropped his jacket over me and was embraceing me in a hug. He could feel me trembiling in his arms and hugged him back tightly trying to stop my trembiling. I had started to calm down when he said.

" Koi ... It's ok to cry.. I promise to never let anything hurt you and Angel." Everyone was broken into tears. Angel woke up from all the crying, She say me and with angry stopped her two little feet in front of naruto and me.

"WHAT DO YOU THWINK YOU AWE DOING TO MY MOWMMY, LOLLIPOP DADDY" what did she just call naruto?

" Uhhh did you just call me Lollipop Daddy?" Naruto said.

" yea, why Daddy?" Angel said with a sad look. Then Angel got all angry again and stood in a fighting stance. oh god here we go again.

" Sharigan" her  golden yellow eyes turned into red and two commas in both eyes.

" wood clone justsu" there popped out three Angels, great if one was not enough.

"Angel stop it mommys fine, see" i wipped all my tears away, and smiled.

"But ok bad daddy dont make mommy cry." she canceled her justsu, and her eyes were golden yellow again.

" umm can someone tell me why ohh i dont now THAT IM A DAD!!!!!" naruto said, freaking out.