forget me not

Koi's p.o.v

"KITTEN"

I quickly sat up covered in cold sweet. The light blinded me from seeing, I blinked rapidly to see. I looked around me to see trees surrounding me, i tyred to get up but i was hurting from all over my body.i feel back on my butt. i looked at my body, I'm naked, nothing on me but dried up blood, I'm scared. i cant remember anything all i know is my name ' Koi '. i dragged my body to a tree and layed against it. Nothing not one thing came to my mind ,I'm scared out of my mind, blood on me, pain erupting my hole body. Is this how I'm going to die with pain, no memory's of anything but my name, alone.

"hahhahahHAHAHA" i laughed like a maniac. tears rolling down my cheeks. i stared to my left hearing something, it was coming closer.

'who's there, who could it be, assassin, wolves, thieves. anything could be possibly. A white fluffy rabbit run in front of me, it stared at me for awhile and came closer. I just stared at it, ' that's it a white little bunny'. Wow i feel dumb, 'whats that'. i kept staring at the bush the bunny came out of.

" HAKU GET THAT F**KIN RABBIT BEFORE I HAVE RABBIT SOUP FOR DINNER" a mans voice came from the bush.

"I'm sorry Zabuza-sensei, i was trying to feed it and it ra-" he stopped and before i could blink a boy around 13 years old. he looks like a girl.

" Haku what did you find."

he looked wide eye at my naked body. the boy named haku looked at me completely and blushed a lite pink. he took of his robe and covered me with it. i was starring at both of them wide eyed and teary.

'Are they going to kill me, no they wouldn't.... right'. one of them that was tall and had some weird kind of cow leg warms and huge sword came closer to me.

" who are you ,and what are you doing out here with nothing on, what happened." he said with a cold look and deep voice.

"I-I-I'm koi",with a week voice" and i don't know were I'm at o-o-r how i got... here." i tried to catch my breath" and no clothes, no clue" me head is getting dizzy" I'm not feeling....good".

Haku faced me and ask" you lost your memory didn't you?" hes voice sounds so sweet so innocent,fragile, but his eyes look like they have no soul.

'Haku grab her and lets go" haku tryed picking me up but once he tried to pick me up, in between my legs there was a sharp and painful feeling, i started screaming in pain.

"HAKU WHATS WRONG WITH HER" Zabuza yelled to his partner.

" I-I don't know, whats wrong, what hurts" he asked me with concern on his face. I was afraid to tell him cause hes well you know, HE'S A GUY!!!!!!

" It hurts...." i stopped really nervous' should i tell him' i looked up to him" it hurts-s between m-m-my legs" i started crying. Zabuza and Haku both turned to each other, wide eyed. Zabuza run next to me with incredible speed. ' how did he get here so fast'. he picked me up bride style and started jumping branch to branch.

" please... stop i don't.....feel good." he stopped, thank god.I was trying to catch my breath

" Of course you don't feel good, your ripped open, so yea you might die who knows." he stopped talking.

' was i really going to die, where am i, how did i get here' we came across a shelter.

" haku take her inside and heal her make sure you find out how she got those wounds around her body and how they came to.dismissed" haku took me inside and layed me on a table.

" I'm going to put you to sleep, OK" he told me " don't move" he grabbed a serenig, and lightly poked me. i looked at the bright lights above me and my sight became blurry. i looked up at haku with no emotions shown on my face, but fear deep inside me hidden. next i know its dark and quiet