Chapter 29

Author's POV

"Listen up children! We all know that this is your last year in college so..." Ms. Byun, the 4th year college adviser stopped for a moment.
"Us teachers decided to make a special night for you guys and of course all of the students. This party is like a get-together because we know that after graduation you all will be busy on your own lives so make the best of it.....kids I'm so proud of you." Ms. Byun said getting emotional at the last part.
"Also please come with a date if you want to of course." Ms. Byun added

Jin, Taehyung and Yoongi were gonna graduate this year.

It has been a a few weeks since The Suicide Forest and everyone was doing great especially the couples. At this time they gathered together at their usual café shop.

"Finally we're graduating soon!" Taehyung triumphantly shouted.
"Yeah. Have you thought of what you're gonna fo after graduation?" Jin asked referring to Yoongi and Taehyung.
"Well...I'll be taking care of one our company branch in Japan so it will be then hard to meet you guys." Taehyung answered.
"Is that so. How about you Yoongi hyung?" Jin.
"I don't exactly know yet but I want to put up a Music Studio." Yoongi answered.
"That's great oppa! Let me be the first one to audition." Ji Eun joked.
"How about you Jin-ah what are you gonna do after graduation?" Sohyun was the one to ask.
Jin sighed and replied.
"Sohyun-ah can't you just call me 'oppa'? I would really REALLY appreciate it." He didn't answer her question. Well ever since they started dating Sohyun didn't call him that anymore except when they confessed to each other at Suicide Forest.
"You would always call me 'Jin-ah' and it really bothers me a lot. Sohyun-ah don't you know that I'm older than you?" Jin kept whining about it.
"I know." Sohyun answered
"Ahjussi what are you gonna do after graduation?" Sohyun then again said. She was making fun of him and of course the others bursted into laughter hearing her say that. Jin just stared at her wide eyed.
"A-ahjussi? Just what do you take me for Kim Sohyun?" Jin was being you know.
"Isn't that what we normally address someone who is older than us?" Sohyun enjoyed making fun of him.
"This girl really!" Jin was getting frustrated.
Everyone was just laughing.
"Ahjussi it's alright." Taehyung said half laughing.

It was getting dark so they decided to leave the cafe. Soon everyone said their goodbyes and parted ways. Jin and Sohyun were heading to the same direction since they are living together.

Sohyun's POV

The silence between us is so awkward. Usually he would start the conversation and we'd talk about things but now he is so silent.

Is he still upset about earlier?

The silence was getting way too awkward so I started some random conversation.

"Jin-ah what do you want for dinner? I will cook it for you?" I started. He was silent for a moment but soon then answered.
"Choose whatever you want I don't care" His answer made it clear that his still upset.
Whenever it comes to food he would talk nonstop.
"Okay. Stop acting cold to me Jin-ah" I couldn't take it anymore.
"No. Why would I" He said coldly.
"If this was about earlier. I'm sorry okay" he didn't respond so I said what I should've said earlier.
"Oppa~...Sorry~...Oppa I will start calling you this from now on" Still no reply.
"Oppa~ Sorry I love you~" I said too cutely that I almost choked at my tone.
"Is that right" He finally talked.
"Yes. So what do you want to have for dinner? OPPA!" I said.
"Really! Then we will have ramen, samgyupsal and kimchi tonight!" His eyes shined in happiness. We laughed together and went on.

Author's POV

This was it. The night they all have been waiting for. The Get-Together Party.

Jin was patiently waiting for his wife and also his date for the night. He was wearing his white crisp botton-up shirt topped with a black blazer and a red bow tie around his neck and of course his black slacks. His gorgeous pink hair was styled neatly.