Chapter 21

Author's POV

After arranging the groceries Sohyun went back to the living room.

"Hey guys Jisoo is coming over can you clean the room a bit she don't like messy surroundings" Jin said to the people who are in the living room before going to the kitchen
"Is he kidding me? Just because his stupid gold digger girlfriend is coming over he's making us his slaves" Ji Eun annoyingly said crossing her arms.
"Yah don't say it like that" Sohyun said hitting her shoulder slightly.
"What? It's true anyway" Ji Eun said.
"Hey guys I think our plan to make Jin and Jennie break up is not working" Yoongi said.
"Yeah I can see that. Should we have a plan B?" Tzuyu asked.
"Yeah we should" all of them answered.
"Let's form a circle guys" Hoseok said.
"Ok so what's our plan B?" Jimin asked.
"Should we just put Jisoo in a sack and throw her at Han river" Jungkook suggested smiling from ear to ear.
"How about hitting Jisoo so that she will forget Jin" suggested Taehyung.
"Or how about hanging her on a tree" Jimin suggested.
"Or how about---"
"How about you guys stop your idiotic suggestions" Ji Eun cut Hoseok off
"What do you mean idiotic? It's all great ideas and I think Jungkook's idea is great" Taehyung said crossing his arms.
"You really are an idiot. I really doubt that you're Sohyun's sister" Ji Eun stated.
"Mhm you're just jealous because you don't have any idea for plan V" Taehyung argued putting up his peace sign.
"Ohh wow says the cow. Don't you know the consequences if you do any of those stupid ideas you suggested!" Exclaimed Ji Eun.
"There are ways to not get caught right" Taehyung argued.
"Even so you---"
"Wait stop stop stop are guys gonna argue all day long?" Sohyun said crossing her arms.
"Well she started it" Taehyung pointed at Ji Eun.
"Taehyung will you stop being so childish" Sohyun scolded.
"I'm not being childish" Taehyung smiling widely.

Before Sohyun can say anything the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it!" Jin shouted from the kitchen.

Not long enough Jennie and Jin are now at the living room.

"We'll talk about this later guys" said Ji Eun.

"Guys don't you have any manners greet Jennie" Jin said giving them a look.
"It's okay I understand if they don't want to" Jennie acted as if she's kind.
"Tsk fake bitch" hissed Ji Eun.
"What was that Ji Eun?" Questioned Jin.
"Oh nothing just nothing" Ji Eun answered laughing as though what she said was funny.

The others looked at her weirdly.

"Sit here for a while I want to talk to them first just for a few minutes" Jin told Jennie.
Jennie being a goody-two-shoes in front of Jin just sat by the sofa.

All of them went to the kitchen and left Jennie behind.

"What do you want to talk about?" Ji Eun said.
"Guys I know you don't want Jennie to be here but please just be kind to her just this once" Jin pleaded.
"Why did you asked her to be here anyway?" Jungkook asked. Jin sighed before he answered.
"I didn't ask her okay. When we entered the house earlier she called and said that she was outside too" Jin explained.
The others just nodded in understanding and headed back to the living room while Jin continued his cooking.

"Hey what are you doing here? I know you have a purpose for coming here and I know that It's a bad one" Ji Eun said flopping herself on the sofa.
"Relax I'm just here to study okay" Jennie said rolling her eyes
"Weird I thought someone like you don't study" Ji Eun nonchalantly said checking her nails.
"Whatever" said Jennie.

Everyone just sat their in silence as they waited for the food to be cooked.

After about thirty minutes of just doing nothing Jin called out to eat. As they headed to the dinning room the can smell the jajang tteokbokki. Displayed on the table was a huge plate of it.

"Waah it smells delicious" Taehyung stated.
"Of course the cook is an expert" Jin praised himself.
"Let's eat everyone!" Jin announced.

The seating arrangment was:
     Jennie---Yoongi-Namjoon-Hoseok-Tzuyu
Jin
     Sohyun-Ji Eun-Taehyung-Jimin-Jungkook

Everyone started to dig in.

"Wow Jin hyung is a great cook" Jimin praised Jin.
"Thanks!"

"Jin oppa! Say ahh~" Jennie said in a rather show off tone as she tried to feed Jin a spoonful of the dish which Jin awkardly and hestitantly took.

Everyone on the table witnessed that scene.
Ji Eun took out her phone and opened their groupchat that they named Suicide Squad that didn't include Jin.

Ji Eun:
Is she trying to piss Sohyun?!
Sohyun:
I just lost my appetite😑😑😑.
Jimin:
Don't mind them Sohyun noona😒.
Jungkook:
Why won't Jin hyung tell her to not do that?
Sohyun:
Apparently she's her GIRLFRIEND so of course he won't tell her to stop!
Namjoon:
But Sohyun noona YOU are HIS WIFE!
Sohyun:
He only thinks I'm his wife on paper so I'm nothing to him.
Zuyu:
Don't say that unnie! We WILL make Jin oppa run to you.
Hope:
Yeah! We will!
Yoongi:
Don't give up that easy. Sohyun-ah fighting!😄
TaeTae:
Don't worry sis if he won't come to you I'll beat him for ya!
Sohyun:
Thank Tae! I can do this!
Jimin:
Noona Fighting!
Jungkook:
Fighting noona!
Sohyun:
Yes thank you! I love you guys!😙

"Are you guys not gonna eat?" Jin asked as he noticed they stopped eating.
They put away their phone and continued eating.

"Oppa let's go on a date after lunch" Jennie said in a clingy tone.
"I'm sorry Jennie but I have to study and don't you have to study too the exam is in three days" Jin said.
"Oh ok" Jennie just said bitterly.

After their lunch they continued studying and Jennie left because she was bored.

"I'm tired and sleepy already and my brain is too tired to function" Taehyung said as he collapsed on the carpeted floor.
"Me too" Jungkook said.

It's already 7:30 pm and they were still studying.

"We should eat dinner and sleep there's still three days left before the exam and besides we studied long enough I'm sure we'll pass" Namjoon said.
"Yup we should" Tzuyu agreed.