Chapter 22

Author's POV

"Move you chairs one meter apart from each other! Clear your desks I want to see only your pen on top!" The teacher in a rather commanding tone
"Pass these papers" she handed the test papers to one of the student.
"Once I caught you cheating I will confiscate your paper and you can leave early and I don't want to hear any sound other than the clock ticking. Understood!" Mrs. Kim is one of the not so fun teachers.
"You have two hours to answer. You may now start answering" Mrs. Kim announced as she sat on the teacher's desk.

They were having their exam in Math.

Thirty Minutes Later●

Jimin's POV

It' s been exactly thirty minutes since we started and boy I'm sweating so much.

Why is Math even a subject? Really!
I turned to face Hoseok hyung who was right next to me. How can he be so calm when I'm sweating a lot?! Seriously the Test B in Math is so hard I don't really get it!

I turn my attention to my test paper again trying my best to remember the equation until I heard Hoseok hyung call me in a whisper.

"Hey, are you okay?" He mouthed.
"Hyung I can't remember the equation on Test B" I mouthed back nervously.
"Hey focuse you can do it okay" He said. I was about to reply him but an object flew across the gap between us and I knew for sure who threw it.
"Mr. Jung and Mr. Park! Mind you own papers please if I caught you two again I am gonna have to take your papers away!" I knew well than to open my mouth.

I turn back to my papers again. Come on brain work with me. After maybe 3 minutes of thinking I finally got it. It was the formula Sohyun noona taught me! Thank goodness I remembered.

Sohyun's POV

This Math test is pretty easy well at least for me. I was the first one to finish. I gathered all my papers on the table and passed them on to Teacher Kim.

As I was walking to the canteen I noticed that I was the only one outside. Soon enough I reached the canteen. I went to buy some snacks and get on my way to the rooftop.

On my way to the rooftop I run into Jennie. Did she finished the exam it's the first time I saw her at this time of hour because usually she was the one to finish the test.

"Hey ugly, how was the test?" She asked in a rather happy mixed with excitement tone. She dare call me ugly huh but whatever I don't wanna waste my precious time arguing with her just because of the so I just answered.
"It was great" I answered weird evident in my voice.
"Oh great I'm excited to hear your test result" Why would this bitch be excited of my results? Just that and she walked away.

Okay now I have a weird feeling. On my way to the rooftop I kept thinking of her Jennie's attitude on our conversation a while ago. What if she did something? Something bad. I decided to just push this weird feeling away for now since I reached the rooftop.

I sat on the ground and I was about to open one of my snacks but then I didn't feel like eating anything so I just put the away. I took my phone out and messaged Jihyun that I'm in the rooftop in case she finished her exam and gonna look for me. I put my phone in my pocket and just took a nap.

Jihyun's POV

Finally finished my exam! I put my pen down and stretch my body for a while and took all my papers and passed them to Mrs. Kim and went to the canteen.

As i reached the canteen I spotted my brother and his friends including Tzuyu on one table. I bought some snacks and headed to their table.

"Hey guys where's Sohyun?" I asked as I seated my self next to my brother.
"I thought she was with you" Taehyung answered mouth filled with french fries. This guy better learn some manner but he's cute though eyy.
"But she went out of the classroom first maybe she's at the rooftop" Jimin said.
"Should we go there" I suggested.
"Of course!"

And so we all headed to the rooftop. As I oppened the door I was greated by a peacefully sleeping Sohyun.

"This woman really. How could she just sleep like that here. Did she not think that someone might barge in and do something horrible to her" Jin said matter of fact.
"Worried are we"  I looked at him with smugly.
"I was just saying the truth" he reasoned out.
"Oh come on brother just agree with me" I said nudging him with my shoulder.
"Just shut up will ya" he said and walked away. This guy is just shy.

I walked over to where Sohyun was sleeping and squatted beside her and Tzuyu and the seven guys  joined me.

"Hey, Jihyun unnie should I wake her up?" Zuyu asked.
"Just wake her up and let's all have our snack together" Taehyung answered for me.
"Okay" Zuyu said and shaked Sohyun lightly.
"Sohyun unnie wake up"
Soon enough she awoke.

"Hey princess, did you have a nice nap?" I said
"Hey guys you're all here" she said as she sat up.
"Took you not long enough to finish the Math exam" Taehyung said.
"Well I just find it easy" Sohyun said. Taehyung just shrugged and continued on sipping his box of milk.

All of us are having a great time together during break.

"Hey guys did you know that Jimin was sweating a lot during the exam. He looked so nervous" Jhope said stiffling a laugh.
"Who wouldn't? The Math exam was a pain in the ass good thing I remembered the formula Sohyun noona taught me" Jimin said chewing a fried chicken. Everyone just laughed and continued eating.

While we were eating I noticed that Sohyun was feeling uneasy.

"Hey Sohyun why do you look so...out of the world? Did something happen?" I asked worriedly and now everyones eyes was on her.
"I just got this uneasy feeling with Jennie" she sighed.
"What did she tell you?" Taehyung asked or more like commanded.
"Well...earlier when I was on my way here..." she started all ears was on her.
"She asked me how was the test going but her tone has some excitement in them... It's like she did something that I'm sure gonna find out later" she finised with a sigh.
"That woman's crazy just ignore that okay" I assured that everything was all right but I too can't seem to ignore this uneasy feeling too.
Meanwhile Jin glared at me. What is wrong with this guy?! It's true though that Jennie is crazy. I just rolled my eyes at him and continued eating.