Chapter IV (Interrogation)

*the next day*

Author's POV

The next day Sohyun got ready to school and went with her bestfriends.

"What's with the quietness our princess"Ji Eun asked.
"Guys the wedding is in two weeks" I said
"Waaaahhhh that early" the two squeled like they were the one getting married.
"Why are you the ones so excited not me?" I asked
"It's just were happy for you" Tzuyu said

They arrived at school and everyone was glaring and whispering each other looking at Sohyun

"Bitch she doesn't deserve Jin oppa"

"Such a slut"

"Why does she have to marry him?"

Three girls near Sohyun and her bestfriends whispered to each other but loud enough for them to hear.
"Excuse me did who did you call a slut?" Eun asked with anger in her tone.
"Let's not make a scene here JiEun" Sohyun said.
"No, how dare she called you a bitch" Eun half yelled and everybody's eyes on us.
"It's true anyway and she's not worth Jin oppa" One of the girl said.
"Tsk you're the one who's a slut here, even though you have a boyfriend your always chasing Jin, and I wonder if your boyfriend knows" Eun said
"How dare you" The girl said and slapped Eun. Sohyun and Tzuyu bulges their eyes in shock.
Tzuyu walked closer to the girl who just slapped Eun and said
"Well, why not try to be a bitch sometimes" Tzuyu said and slapped her. Suddenly the BTS members appeared.
"What is happening here?" Jungkook asked
"They started it" The six pointed at each other

"Jin oppa is it true you're gonna marry that slut?" A girl shouted.
"Yah did you just call my sister a slut?" Taehyung asked angrily.
"She's a slut she doesn't deserve Jin oppa" Another girl shouted.
"Call her a slut again, I'm gonna make your parents jobless and I'm gonna make youre life miserable in a blink of an eye" Taehyung shouted and they immediately shut their mouth up. The bell suddenly rang signalling that the classes will start.
"I'm not done with you yet" JiEun said sending them a death glare.

*•*•*•*•*

THIRD PERSON's POV

It's four p.m. now and Sohyun and her bestfriends were heading out the school gates until the queenkas blocked their way.

"What now?" Eun said annoyed.
"Stay away from Jin oppa if don't want to get a piece of me" Jennie said while crossing her arms infront of her chest.
"And you, stay away from Taehyung oppa" Lisa said while rolling her eyes.
" You know what just stay away from BTS oppas" one of her midgets said

"Why would you tell us to stay away from them" Eun said
"That's en------" Sohyun got cut off by Eun saying
"Why? Is it wrong to be close with my very own brother" Eun said
"Look were not in the mood to fight right now so let's just end it here well continue tomorrow" Tzuyu said arrogantly and they walk passed the queenkas. Luckily they did not follow them and do something stupid

•*•*•*•*
The next day

The three were now at school then suddenly someone threw eggs at Sohyun

"Bitch you deserve that" one girl said

Kim Sohyun's POV

Were are now at school when suddenly other students which are all girls surrounded us. Suddenly they begun throwing eggs at me. This is so embarrassing I can feel my eyes are getting watery and I know then my tears are starting to fall. I can feel Eun comforting me and all I can do was cry.

Jin's POV

We are now at the school gate and now its so peaceful. Strange... Fangirls would actually be here crowding us.

"Hyung its so strange why are there no one here" Suga said
"Yeah I know" I replied
"Hey guys can you hear that?" Taehyung asked
"Hear what?" Jhope asked
"Look why is that place so crowded" RM said

I think something's going on. And I think Sohyun's involved in there.

"I think we should take a look" I said
When we reach there I saw Sohyun crying and she's covered with eggs!!

"Yah what do you think you're doing" Taehyung said angrily.

"Oppa it------" one girl said but got cut off her words by Taehyung.
"Do I still have to repeat my words before? Who planned this anyway" Taehyung shouted with anger in his voice. They became silent for a moment
"Yah answer me!!" He shouted again. I can see that Sohyun was scared, her shoulders were shaking continously.

"It was her!!! No. All of those girls!!!" Ji Eun pointed to the girls who threw the eggs. Taehyung glared at them and memorized their faces. Ji Eun and Tzuyu helped Sohyun stand up and went together to her locker to change clothes since Sohyun have extra uniform there.

"ALL OF YOU!!! GO TO THE STUDENT COUNCIL ROOM!!! NOW!!! IF ANYONE DISOBEYED US, THE PERSON WILL BE EXPELLED." shouted Jin and Taehyung. The three boys including Jungkook went to the SCR followed by the girls who bullied Sohyun.

"Now. Tell me who started this." Taehyung said, sitting on a swivel chair. In his front is a glass table. He is the Vice President.

"I-it isn't me b-but Lisa, Jennie.. They commanded to me that I should throw eggs to Sohyun and if I can't do that, they will throw eggs at me instead." The girl who started to throw eggs at Sohyun named Nicca said stuttering.

"You know maybe I should just make your parents job less" Taehyung said smiling.

"Oppa please don't, we promise we'll never do it again" The girl said ready to cry.

"If this would happen again I swear I won't have second thoughts to make your parents job less" Taehyung shouted and left the room. Me and the other gangs just followed him.

Taehyung's POV

When I left the room I saw my other friends followed me.

I immediately look for my little sister.

After some minutes of searching I finally found her at the school rooftop.

I went their and sat beside her. My friends are nowhere to be found.

"Hyun-ah------" I didn't finish my sentence and she start sobbing in my chest.
"Oppa why is this happening to me??!!" She said while sobbing. I patted her back to comfort her.

"Sshhh, Hyun-ah we'll get over with this soon" I said soothing her, but she cried even louder. We stayed in that position for some time and she finally stoped crying.

"Oppa I want to transfer school" She said emotionless. I was completely surprised by what she said.
"Why would you want that?" I asked bulging my eyes.
"I dont want it here. I'm so sick of all this bullies they did to me" She answered.

"You know what I should give you more protection" I said trying to convince her to not transfer.

"Oppa-----" before she could continue her sentence I cut her off.
"I will go with you when you go to school, I will go with you during breaktime, I will be with you when we go home" I said
"Jinja!!" She half shouted.
"Ne, jinja" I said.

"Oppa are you sick??!!" She questioned while checking if I have a fever
"I'm fine" I said

"What did you do to my oppa? Why did he suddenly become this caring" She said
"Uhhhhh Yah, you should be lucky you know" I blurted out.

And finally this chapter is done yehet!!