Chapter 28

Author's POV

As planned the group set of at 10 A.M. to The Suicide Forest. They are now in the middle of no where.

"We should have hiked Fuji Mountain." Taehyung hissed as he was scared. Jungkook silently agreed.
"Yoongi hyung do you know where we're going?" Jin asked.
"Don't worry we'll be back to the city in an hour maybe." Even Yoongi was scared but he didn't want them to know.

After hours of endless walking they decided to take a rest.

"How long have we been walking? I'm so tired!" Hoseok complained. Jin checked his wrist watch to find out that it was already 3 in the afternoon.
"It's 5 in the afternoon." Jin then answered Hoseok's question.
"What?! We've been here for  that long!" Taehyung exclaimed.
"It's getting darker we should start moving." Yoongi said.
"No, I'm not sure we're gonna make it back to the city at this time. I think it's best if we just set up a camp here and leave early in the morning." Jin suggested. Everyone has no choice but to agree.

All of them started putting up tents. The only brought three tents the one was bigger than the other two.
Jin started setting a fire to cook some food.

"We're lucky we have Jin hyung. He's really prepared for this as if he knew that we're gonna spend the night here." Jimin said amazed.
"Jimin-ah! Jungkook-ah! Help me set the fire so that I'll prepare the ingredients." Jin shouted. The two then obeyed their hyung.

After about an hour dinner was finally ready.
Everbody gathered around to eat.

"I swear if Jin wasn't here we'd all probably die of starvation." Ji Eun said enjoying her meal.
"You're right!" Jungkook agreed.

After everyone was full. They gathered around the the bon fire. Despite the fact that they are in Suicide Forest they still managed to have some fun. They were telling embarassing stories to each other to avoid that scary feeling of being in that forest.
At this time they were laughing about some funny memories Jimin shared. Then Ji Eun spoke.
"It's my turn to tell a tale"
"Once there was a little kid." Ji Eun started her  so called "tale" then Taehyung destructed.
"Ji Eun-ah we're not kids so don't tell us fairytales." Taehyung said.
"Kim Taehyung! Just listen and I assure it's far from kids fairytale." Ji Eun fake coughed and continued on with her story.
"The little kid and her parents lived at a house in the deep woods. One day the kid decided to go out and play without asking permission to her parents. The sun has set but the kid didn't return back home. Her parents were very worried so they went out to look for her but to no luck they didn't find her. They went back home and the kid's mother cannot be consoled. As the days passed by the mother turned crazy lookinng for her lost child to the point that she killed her husband thinking he secretly murdered her. No one knew of the whereabouts of that child but some said that she was murdered and her soul roams around the entire forest scaring people who visit it. And her mother? She hanged herself on a tree." Ji Eun tells the story too realistically that Jimin and Jungkook were hugging each other as well as Namjoon and Hoseok. You could tell that everyone was scared at her story because of the fact that it happened in a forest where they are also in.
"Ji Eun unnie why must you tell us that story and the fact that we are in the forest makes it more....." Yu said as she was scared.
"Aiyo! Come on guys it was just a story it is not true so there is no need to be scared." Ji Eun reassured but Yoongi spoke up and said a frightening truth that got them goosebumps.
"No, it's actually true some of my friends even my parents told me so."
Hearing a branch cracking got them jumping off their seats and immediately entered one of the tents. Sohyun and Jin went to one of the small tents. Jungkook, Yu, Ji Eun, and Taehyung entered the the other small tent while Jimin, Namjoon, Hoseok, and Yoongi entered the bigger tent.

Sohyun and Jin POV

The two of them looked at each other realising they were together in one tent. Sohyun forget about how scared she was because it was replaced with the feeling of shyness.

"Are you ok?" Jin asked gently as put his hand om her shoulder. She gently nodded.
"Sohyun-ah don't be scared. I'm here for you." Jin confessed. Jin held Sohyun's hands and spoke.
"Sohyun-ah I know I hurt your feelings back then but I'd like to take this chance to say sorry..." he stopped for a moment.
"You gave me a chance before and I'm not gonna waste it ever. I want to ask you officially since I didn't get a proper answer from you before. Sohyun-ah will you be this handsome cook's girlfriend?" Jin confessed.
Sohyun was out of words and tears of joy was pouring out her eyes.
"Yes, I will be your girlfriend Jin." Sohyun finally answered. Jin embraced her as he thanked her multiple times.
"But what about Jennie?" Sohyun was worried of what she would do if she found out they're together.
"Sohyun-ah don't worry I'm here to protect you now." Jin assured her and once again hugged her as if there's no tomorrow.
"From now on you will call me 'Oppa' get it?" Jin declared.
"I get it.....oppa" Sohyun replied as she smiled at at the mention of 'oppa'.

Ji Eun, Taehyung, Yu, Jungkook's POV

"Yah! Kim Ji Eun why did you have to tell us that story." Taehyung complained.
"Sorry I just made it up but I didn't think it was true until Yoongi said so." Ji Eun defended.
"Don't fight you two." Yu said.
"We're not fighting!" Taehyung and Ji Eun said in unison.
"Ah...noonas and hyungs." Jungkook just shrugged.
"Yah! Bunny how are things with you and Yu?" Ji Eun curiously asked.
"It's.....fine?" Jungkook replied unsure.
"Just fine?! Really! Aren't you two dating already!" Ji Eun said.
"Unnie stop it it's embarassing." Yu tugged Ji Eun.
"Uhm actually can I talk with you Yu...alone?" Jungkook stated. Ji Eun was quick to reply for Yu.
"Sure you can! Here take care of her okay!" Ji Eun handed Yu's hand which was linked with her a while ago and handed it to Jungkook. Ji Eun then pulled Taehyung with her outside.

Jungkook and Yu

As the two left Jungkook awkwardly started.
"Uhm.....Yu-ah you see...I like you I always liked you. I like more than a friend." Jungkook  straightforwadly stated his feelings.
Yu blushed and said.
"Oppa I like you too!" She looked away instantly as she was embarassed. Jungkook smiled widely.
"Really!" He asked to be sure and Yu nodded.
"Yu-ah...can you be my girlfriend then?"
"Yes, I would love to oppa."
And that's how they became a couple.

That night spent in that scary place wasn't so scary at all. Because that's where they found love.