Chapter 11

This is the third day I'm Jin's slave. Argh it's so tiring why? because he made me clean the whole house and it took me a whole day to finish. We didn't have classes on Tuesday.

I heaved a sigh and stood up to take my shower. After doing my daily routine I went downtairs to cook breakfast.

After cooking I call Jin to eat. When we're done eating we immediately went to school.

We reached the school gate and entered at the same time. Well there's no use on hiding the fact that we're married because everybody in school knows anyway.

I immediately went to my first subject and you all know what it is. As soon as I entered the room I saw Ji Eun smiling brightly at me.

"Hey good morning" I asked while sitting on my chair.
"Morning Hyunie" she replied.
"Hyunie?" I questioned
"Well that's your new nickname. It's cute right" she said. Well she's right and I kinda love it.

We talked for a few minutes since the teacher hasn't arrived yet. Well not until now.

"Good morning class. It's a good day isn't it?" Mrs. Lee seems to be excited.
"Before we proceed to our lesson kids I have an announcement to make so listen carefully ok------- So this coming November we will be having a music competion. It's by group I don't care how many are the members. What's important is that you present. Ohh and the group that would be the winner will have a trip to Japan for one week. So do your best. You'll have three weeks to practice starting next week." She finished her announcement with a smile.

Yehet! Finally I've been waiting for this day. I'm so excited so as everyone in class. Everyone was asking their friends to be a group.

"Yah Ji Eun we can be a group together with Tzuyu right?" I asked while smiling.
"Of course! We better practice early. We gonna beat these people!" She replied proudly. I just laughed because of her cuteness.

Well the three of us are eventually a group and there's no problem because all of us are good at dancing.

*****skip to recess*****

Me, Tzuyu and Ji Eun went to the cafeteria together arms linked with each other.

"What's todays special?" I asked the both of them.
"I heard they are making hamburger" Tzuyu answered. Waahhh hamburger yehet.
"We better hurry I can't wait to eat hamburger." I said dragging them.

Jin's POV

Hahaha it's so fun having a slave. I saw Sohyun ordering her food. After she ordered I called her.

"Yah come to our table right now" I commanded. She and her friends came.
"What is it now?" She asked lazily.

I took the food that she ordered and started eating.

"Thank you for bringing my food" I said and smiled at her.
"Yah what's going on with you two" Taehyung asked. Almost forgot to tell them.
"Well as you can see she is MY slave for a week" I said while putting a spoonful of rice in my mouth.
"Why's my sister YOUR slave" Taehyung asked.
"Ya don't wanna know" I smiled and continue eating.

Sohyun and her friends sat with us. She's so cute when she's pouting argggghh.

"Here, have some" I passed her the burger.
"Why are you suddenly giving me food?" She asked.
"Because I can't let my slave starve for her to have energy to do everything I command" I said.

Namjoon's POV

"Yah don't you think it's cute to watch this couple argue?" Hoseok asked while munching his burger.
"Think so" I said
"Wanna make a bet? If they end up happy together I'll give you my car. If they don't you'll give me your car. DEAL" I said while smirking.
"So what's your bet?" I asked.
"Better choose the first one I know they'll end up happily together anyway" He answered while smirking.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyy guys, so how's chapter 11? I know it's boring. BTW who do you think will win the bet?? We'll find out soon!! Only on the last episode I mean chapter haha. So that's it for chapter 11.

Byeeuuuu 😉😉😉