Chapter III (It's him/It's her)

Sohyun's POV

I wake up in the morning and took a glance at the clock at my bedside table and it's 6am. I only have 1 hour to get ready for school. A sigh and went to my bathroom and take a bath. My morning seems so different from the other days. *sigh* is it because of that marriage?

After I'm done showering i changed to my school uniform and went downstairs.
I saw eomma and appa and also Tae oppa sitting on the dinning table. This morning is so quiet. I went there and sat beside oppa. Until eomma talked.

"Hyun-ah, we will have a dinner with Mr. and Mrs. Kim so come home before 4pm arraseo" eomma said softly.
"But my class ends at 4pm " I excused.
"We will take care of that just come home before 4pm" appa said. I sigh and continue eating. After breakfast me and Tae oppa went to school. Oppa is weird last night his expression is like a caring brother but now his expression is just blank. Tsk so weird like an alien. I arrived to school and saw my two bestfriends waving at me. I smiled and waved at them to.

"Yah you seem so problematic today" Eun said
"She's right what happened" Tzuyu said
I sigh cause I know were will this conversation end.
"Come on tell us" Eun said.
"I'll tell you during break time ok" I said. They nodded and we went to our rooms. Mrs. Lee came in and started her lesson.

**********break time**********

We went to our secret place and start eating.
"So what happened?" Tzuyu asked
I sighed
"My parents arranged a marriage for me" I said without any expression.
"Jinja!! So what's his name?" Eun asked excited. She's weird she is more excited than I am.
"I'm gonna marry your brother Eun, and what am I gonna do I know that Jennie loves him and i know she's gonna do something stupid just to get him from me" I said panicking.
"Wait can I ask you something?"
"Your already asking"
"Do you like my oppa?" She asked and i blushed. What! Oh no why am i blushing!?
"I know you do your blushing" Eun said while laughing.
"Ok fine I admit it I like him since the first time I saw him so please don't tell anyone" I said still blushing.
"You admit it, wait do you really 'like' or more like 'love' him" Tzuyu said and laughed
"Yah I can still remember when we have our sleepover at Tzuyu's house, you were sleep talking saying 'I love you Jin, let's get married'" Eun said while laughing. What!? They still remember that time!!

Why do I feel fine about this marriage? Why am I not mad at my parents? Anyways I feel blessed for having friends like my two bestfriends here they make me feel happy when I'm down. The bell rang saying breaktime is over. We stood and walked to our classroom. While walking the quenkas which Lisa and her two midgets and what! She's with Jennie! blocked our way.
"What is it this time?" Eun asked lazily
"Listen you, stay away from Taehyung oppa he's mine and mine only understood." Lisa said while pointing at Eun.
"What did I..." She was cut off by Lisa's slap
"Listen bitch someone saw you hugging Taehyung oppa, I don't wanna see someone hugging my oppa" Lisa said.
"Yah who are you calling bitch? and who you to call my oppa yours?" I said fiercely
"What did you call me?" She asked angrily
"I just called you bitch what's wrong with that" I said to annoy her. When she was about to slap my beautiful face someon hold her wrist. I looked at the back and saw Tae oppa and his friends which are RM, J-hope, Suga, Jimin, Jungkook, and Ji-jin oppa. When my eyes met Jin's eyes I blushed. I immediately throw my face to keep my overheating cheeks.

"Yah what are you doing?" Oppa asked Lisa
"Op-oppa I-I sh-she said called me bitch" she said while pointing at me and faked a cry.
*stupid fake bitch* I rolled my eyes at that thought.
"Were you gonna slap my sister" he said mad. He is so scary when mad.
"Ani oppa, she called me bitch and I saw Eun hugging you you know I'm jealous. Oppa don't ever hug this bitch" Lisa said while pointing at Eun. Eun just bulge her eyes.
"What did you call my sister?" Jin said. Before Lisa could say a thing she was cut off by Mr. Lim.
"Excuse me aren't you aware that classes started ten minutes ago" We jumped a little and looked at angry Mrs. Lee
"Go to your class now or you'll get a one week detention!!" Mr. Lim yelled and we immediately scattered like rats and went to our rooms.

It's already 3:50pm I'm walking with my bestfriends outside the school gate. Until I remembered about the dinner.
"Oh no I'm dead I forgot about the dinner" I said almost yelled in panick.
"I'm gonna go first bye" I said and ran to the car.
"Mr. Lim can you please drive faster" I said in panick. After 8 mins. we finally arrived
I saw eomma and appa at the living room with their arms crossed on their chest.
"Your late" Appa said. I smiled at them awkwardly and rushed to my room.

**********skip to dinner**********

"There they are" eomma said while pointing at a couple waving at us. We are now at a fancy restaurant in a VIP room. I saw a man sitting in front of the couple maybe that's Jin. We walked closer and It was really Jin. I sat infront of him and looks like he was texting someone

"Ummm. Good afternoon Mr. and Mrs. Kim" I said shyly
"Oh don't be shy, call us mom and dad" Mr. Kim said
"Jin put your phone away or I will take it from you." Mr. Kim said seriously. Jin looked at them and rolled his eyes.
"Sorry about his attitude". Mrs. Kim said
"It's okay" Appa said

Jin's POV

I am chatting with my friends which are BTS

Me:
"Hey guys sorry I can't come to the party tonight"

Jimin:
"Wae? this is the first time we have our party without you"

Suga:
"Right so where are you now?"

Me:
"I'm with my parents were having a dinner were gonna meet my so called fiance"

RM:
"What!? U never told us your having a fiance. So who's the lucky girl?"

Me:
"It's..... I gotta go now or else appa will get my phone bye guys sorry for not coming"

until appa told me to put my phone away or else he will confiscate it. I looked at them and rolled my eyes. Tsk why do I have to get married aren't I young to get married? As I lift my face I saw Sohyun!?What am I gonna marry her?!
"What is she doing here? I asked to make sure
"Don't be rude son she's gonna be your wife" eomma said happily. The hell I'm gonna marry her! I have a girlfriend already.

"Your wedding is in two weeks" eomma said happily. What!?

Someone's POV

I was now sitting in one of the tables here in a fancy restaurant here in the VIP room. I saw Sohyun? Together with Jin!? and their parents. I was curious so I went closer and made sure they won't see me and listened to their conversation.

OMG!! Did I heard it right?! Their gonna get married!! I immediately dialed Jennie's number. I immediately went to her house and told here everything I heard there

OMG who was the one who heard there conversation. We'll find out soon!!

I'm running out of Ideas