Chapter 27

Author' POV

When Sohyun arrived at the villa everyone was at the living room.

"Yah! Where have you been?! I was calling you but you didn't pick up" Jin was the first to approach her.
"I'm sorry I left my phone. I just went to the grocery to pick some things to cook." Sohyun said.
"You should have woke me up so that I could accompany you and why do you look so pale? Did something happen?" Jin asked worried.
Sohyun was silent for a moment.
"Sohyun-ah don't make us worry I know something must have happened." Ji Eun urged her to tell. Jin ushered her to sit first.
"Well...I was on my way to the grocery store when I sensed that someone was following me." Sohyun started.
"What?! Someone was following you? You should have woke one of us to accompany you. What if something happened to you?" Taehyung bursted out.
"Kim Taehyung! Would you sit down first" Ji Eun said as she eyed him. Taehyung just smiled at her apologetically and sat down.
"As I turned to proceed on my way a man in black hoodies and black jeans startled me. He told me that if I don't stay from Jin something will happen" Sohyun finished.
"Jennie must've sent him. Did you see his face by any chance?" Namjoon being a detective asked.
"No, his face was covered by his hoodie" Sohyun replied.
Jin was sighing in anger and frustration. He didn't know what to do
"Sohyun-ah you have to be more careful. Don't go anywhere alone. Okay?" Jin told Sohyun.
"Yes. I get it..." Sohyun replied but she seem to miss some word.
"Okay.....I'll be the one to cook today" Jin stated and kissed Sohyun on the forehead which caused the others to snort, fake cough and others.

Jin then proceed to cook while everyone waited at the living room. When breakfast was ready Jin called to eat. Everybody settled down and started to eat.

Jin was wrapping a piece of meat on a lettuce.
"Sohyun-ah open your mouth." Jin then tried to feed Sohyun but she looked  at him awkwardly and glanced at the others who were all staring at them.
"Don't mind them Sohyun-ah just eat this." Jin said.
"I knew that was gonna happen when Jin hyung was wrapping that piece of meat. Sohyun-ah just take it don't be shy." Yoongi said.
Sohyun blushed in embarassment as she accepted Jin's offer.
"Ji Eun-ah here eat mine it's much more tastier." Taehyung offered smiling widely at Ji Eun. Ji Eun just looked at him surprised while the others laughed.
Soon then the others joined and started wrapping pieces of meat and tried to feed each other to mock Ji Eun and Taehyung and not to forget Sohyun and Jin. It was an enjoyable breakfast for them.

They just stayed at the villa that day.

Ji Eun and Tzuyu are at Sohyun's room having a girls talk.
"Yah Sohyun-ah you were pretty sweet with my brother during breakfast. I'm so happy for you two." Ji Eun exclaimed as she hugged the small pillow.
"As you are with my brother to eh." Sohyun said.
"Me? Taehyung? Sweet? You must be crazy. He just did that to mock you two." Ji Eun exclaimed.
"That's not how I saw he did Unnie." Yu (Tzuzyu) said laughing lightly.
"Is that so? Then how about you and Jungkook eh?" Ji Eun fired back smiling widely.
"Yah! Unnie are you changing the topic?" Ji Eun smile just faded and she just sighed.
"You see...I like Taehyung but...I think he doesn't like me back." Ji Eun said pouting. Sohyun grabbed Ji Eun by her shoulders and said.
"Yah! Kim Ji Eun I know my brother than anyone does and I can tell that he likes you too."
"Really?" Ji Eun had hope.
"Yes really. Ji Eun-ah my brother may be stubborn sometimes so please bear with him okay." Sohyun said and Ji Eun nodded smiling.
"Now enough about me. Yu-ah how are things with you and Kookie?" Ji Eun asked wiggling her brows. Yu just blushed as she answered.
"We are fine?" Yu was a bit uncertain.
"You like Bunny right? Why don't we make you too happen." Ji Eun said using her two index finger to explain.
Yu just smiled at her.

ON THE OTHER HAND

Jin and Taehyung are at the pool.

"Yah! Hyung how do you ask someone out?" Taehyung straightforwardly asked.
"Are you planning to ask Ji Eun out?" Jin asked specifically.
"Ah...maybe?" Taehyung said as he smiled shyly rubbing his nape.
"Okay okay. As Ji Eun's brother I can tell you that it's a bit difficult to ask her out. But since it's you I think it might be easy." Jin said as he took a sip at his orange juice.
"Is that so...then it's decided I will ask her out tomorrow." Taehyung was beyond determined.
"That's good. But make sure not to make her cry or else you'll get taste of my beating." Jin said seriously.
"I promise hyung." Just then Jungkook came in holding a glass of orange juice.
"Hi Jin, Taehyung hyung!" He greeted and sat next to Jin.
"What were you guys talking about?" He asked as he took a sip on his orang juice.
"It's nothing. Where are the others?" Jin said.
"Probably in their rooms." Kookie replied. The two just nodded.
"By the way. How can you tell when a girl likes you?" Jungkook questioned Jin and Taehyung in which the two looked at him surprised.
"Jungkook-ah tell us. Who's the lucky girl?" Taehyung straightforwardly asked.
"Is it Yu?" Jin asked expectantly. Jungkook blushed and nodded.
"Just as I thought. Jungkook-ah you have a good eye." Jin said in which Taehyung agrees too.
"But hyungs do you think she likes me too?" Jungkook asked.
"Ah...of course she does we can tell it the way she looks at you right Tae." Jin said.
"Right!" Taehyung agreed.
Jungkook smiled happily as he sips his orange juice.

Minutes later Jimin, Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi, Sohyun, Ji Eun, and Yu joined them at the pool.

"Took you years to join us here." Taehyung said.

They spent the day playing and laughing at the pool.
The next day they decided to hike The Suicide Forest.