Chapter 14

Ji Eun's POV

Finally!! Weekend. I took my phone at the table beside my bed and look at the time. It's already 8am.

I oppened our group chat which we made just yesterday. It consists of me, Sohyun, Tzuyu and of course Bangtan.

(A/N: the words that are in BOLD means that they're chatting)

Me: hey guys wanna hang out in PureGold (A/N: just made up the name hihi~~)mall today??

Sohyun: sure!!

Tzuyu: sure!!

Namjoon: sure!! What time will we meet up?

Me: maybe 10am y'all agree!!

Jimin: okay!! Where will we meet up?

Yoongi: let's meet up at Sohyun and Jin's place.

Sohyun: YAH!! Why here??

Hoseok: because your house is near the mall noona 😄😄

Me: right soo let's meet up there bye guys. 😁🤗

Taehyung: let's got to a noraebang (karaoke) after shopping!!

Me: sure!!

After our group chat I went to take a bath. After bathing I changed into a pink crop top with the words, Love Yourself and some blue ripped jeans, wore my pink shoes and apply a little bit of make up. I checked my self in the mirror I can't help but feel proud of my outfit.

I took my blue sling bag and put my money and phone in and went out.

"Eomma, Appa I'll be going out with my friends" I said and kissed them both on the cheeks.
"Okay honey" Eomma said.

I went out and into my car. Yes I drive it was my parents present for me last year. It's a black Ferrari. Jin oppa has one to but it's red.

I drove of to Sohyun's place. 30 mins. past and I arrived.

Looks like I'm early.

Sohyun's POV

I wonder if Jin will come with us cause he didn't send a text in our group chat. And I don't know where he went I haven't seen him since yesterday's last subject. I sigh and wait for the others since I'm already done.

30 mins. past and I heard the doorbell ring. Mhmm must be one of them.

I went to the door and oppened it to see Ji Eun smiling. She let herself in.

"Where are the others?" She asked.
"They're not here yet" I answered.
"You look great in that outfit" I praised her.
"Thanks" she answered while getting herself comfortable on the sofa.
"Wait! Are you wearing that outfit?" She asked in disbelief looking at my oufit. I was wearing an oversized white shirt and some jeans.
"Ne, waeyo?" I asked.
"You are not wearing that" She said while dragging me into my bedroom.
"Do you have anything cute?"
"Why?"
"Because today is the start of our plan" she said smirking.
"What does my outfit have to do with the plan" I asked confused.
"You'll see" She said and handed me some other clothes (A/N: outfit on media 👆)

I changed to the outfit Ji Eun gave me and went out of my bathroom.

"Cute" Ji Eun complimented.

A few minutes the doorbell ring was hearded followed by laughter.

"It must be the boys and Tzuyu" I said.

We went downstairs and oppened the door.

"Annyeong noonas" Jungkook showed his bunny teeth.
"Annyeong Kookie" I greeted him back.
"Where's Jin?" I asked them.
"He'll be waiting for us at the mall. Why miss him already" Namjoon replied wiggling his eyebrows on the second sentence.

"Did you bring your car everyone?" Ji Eun asked.
"Only Jungkook, Yoongi, Taehyung, and me" Namjoon said.
"Ohh gosh I forgot my car is in the repair shop right now because some kid probably scratched it" I said said remembering it.
"Okay soo Hoseok you will be with Namjoon, Sohyun will be with Yoongi oppa and Tzuyu will be with Jungkook. Is that clear everyone" Ji Eun said hand on her hips. Haha she looks like an ahjuma.

Author's POV

When everything's decided they went out of the house. Everyone went with their 'partners in the car'.

Ji Eun's POV

After discussing their 'partners' we went out. Sohyun locked the door since she was the last to come out.

We went to our cars. I was about to turn the engine but no it won't. Yah what happened to this car.

"Shit" I cursed. Aigoo I have no gas left. How could I forgot to refill it ughh.

I got out of my car.

"Guys my gas run out" I said.
"Ohh well just go with Taehyung oppa" Sohyun said and winked at me. Seriously!!
"Fine!" I said at least I have this chance to stare at my one and only senpai Taetae.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guyzz mian for the short chapter.

Anyways tomorrow I might be updating okay.

Byeeuuuu

-xoxo
-khai*~