Fatal Bite (@WrittenInTheWords)

Imagine a world ever you thought that you were normal and everyone else around you was normal - like you all fitted together like a jigsaw puzzle - but then, one lecture changed your view on your life, made you question your whole existence.

Amy Hart thought she was normal; she liked to believe she was anyway, but her tale is of great difference to any other she had ever hear of.

She is a vampire.

What if she was actually the one thing an entire race depended on? How many people would she have to lose to take up the position of importance for either good or evil? Her choice is difficult as they both offer her a place in their ranks. Who will she choose and will there be any unexpected twists that could throw the whole meaning of life as they know it? Will power corrupt her mind as it had done for so many people previously? But will losing people that she loves make her see that maybe the choice wasn't so difficult to begin with? And who will she fall for? Her brilliant minded best friend, Robert? Her gorgeous instructor, Caellum? And will she ever find her mother?

And finally, what will happen when she put in the centre of a battle that she didn't even realized was going on?

Who Amy will choose?

CATEGORIES:

~ Vampire
~ Teen Fiction
~ Romance