It Started With A Wish (@Deynnalove16)

When I was a little girl my daddy would always read me bed time stories. About how Cinderella met Prince Charming and how they fell in love instantly. About how Prince Phillip broke Aurora's sleeping spell with one true loves kiss. They are mere fairy-tales, yet little kids like me believed them for a long time.

When I was eight, I believed them. When I was twelve, I believed them. When I was sixteen, I still believed them. 

My mommy would tell me stories of how she and dad had fallen in love instantly. How her heart would race when he was close to her, how she would get a tornado of butterflies in her stomach at the sight of him, and how anything he would say to her made her blush.

They were head over heels for each other.

I thought I would get a guy like Prince Charming, Prince Phillip, or a guy like my mom has. That my Prince Charming would love and cherish me like they did in the fairy-tales. That he would wipe away all my tears and tell me everything would be okay, like my dad does to my mom.

I thought I had the fairy-tale ending I had always dreamed of. I thought that Trenton Miller was my happily ever after, my everything, my life, but I couldn't have been more wrong.

He broke my heart, not in half but into millions of little pieces so they couldn't be mended back together. He took my innocence, my life, my dream, but most importantly he took away my happy ever after. He made me stop believing that I could have that Prince Charming and that I could be happy someday.

I hate him for it. I despise him for it. All I have ever wanted was my Prince Charming.

After Trenton broke my heart I never thought I would be able to love or trust again, until he came along and stole my heart and made me feel again, my Prince Charming.

Oliver King.

Categories:

~ Romance

~ Werewolf

~ Teen Fiction

NO LONGER AVAILABLE/AUTHOR STILL EXISTS USING THE SAME USERNAME AS ABOVE, HOWEVER IT SEEMS THEY HAVE DELETED THIS BOOK