Life (@theeditorschoice)

"Life.

What is life? Well, to me, its nothing.

Boring.

Pointless.

Meaningless.

Nothing.

Its absolutely nothing. For me, life is on repeat. Over and over and over again. Never ending. The same routine every single damn day. Get up, go to school, come home, go to bed. Simply... Boring."

This is Tracey Pike's life. Nothing ever happens. Nothing. That is, until Jake D'Lacey walks straight into her life, bringing excitement, danger, heart break, a handful of detentions, and most importantly, love. How is this possible when they are 2 completely different people? That's the thing. Sometimes, opposites attract and that is exactly what happened.

So what happens when they start feeling this foreign emotion called love? The emotion that neither know of or experienced? Everything. Freaking everything. Sparks fly while hearts are shredded. Friendships are made while relationships are ruined. Secrets uncovered while others stay hidden, buried, deep. And all this happens cause of one guy. One crazy, immature, caring, might I add HOT, guy.

Enter the modern world of a true love story, one that will make you laugh, cry, wanna hit your computer and leave you shocked at the end.

Welcome to Life.

Categories:

~ Teen Fiction

~ Romance

~ Humor

NO LONGER AVAILABLE/I CANNOT FIND THE AUTHOR OR THEIR BOOK