The Violin's Sonata (@meganbonn_)

"Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon 'em."

Born prodigies, the world of classical music was focused on two violinists, both of whom had a love for music that was even greater than their talent.

Ten years after he was first discovered, the genius Ethan Cormac has become a world renowned musician. Known for his perfect playing, as well as his good looks, Ethan has made it big- all while he was still in the midst of graduating from high school.

It was no surprise to the music world when Ethan entered Melrose university, a college known as the best musical college in the world.

But unlike him, ten years after she was discovered, Viola Harris now leads a quiet, dull life in the mediocre science department of Melrose. After a haunting incident, Viola can no longer bear to play instrument she so deeply loves, and hates.

With music closer to her than ever, Viola created a bubble around herself, avoiding anything to do with music as much as possible until she graduates.

But her plan crumbled the moment her bubble was pierced by a melody she knows from her heart.

There, in an unused room, two similar souls with very different fates finally meet, and that chance meeting was the sound of a sweet sonata.

CATEGORIES:

~ Teen Fiction

~ Romance

NO LONGER AVAILABLE/THE AUTHOR STILL EXISTS UNDER THE PRE-EXISTING USERNAME WHICH CAN BE SEEN ABOVE BUT THEY HAVE DELETED THIS BOOK