Broken Ivy Chains (@Harley_Quinn97)

Her mother being a Succubus and her father being a God seemed like a curse to Nix and her sisters.

 They were born in the heavens and grew up there. They got their strange coloured hair and eyes from their father, and their beauty and Succubus powers from their mother.

 The other goddesses were always jealous of their Succubus mother, always thinking that she would steal their husbands with her beauty. But their mother only wanted one man, the god who stole her heart.

 He was her mate. The only one who could calm her nature.

 They fell in love, and had three little girls. As the girls grew up, and matured, the other goddesses learned to hate them with every glance their husbands bestowed upon the girls.

 There was a prophecy that when the girls found their mates, their children would save mankind.

 In a fit of jealousy, the goddesses hired the most powerful witch ever to be born to curse the girls to be bound in a cell, until they were meant to find their mates.

 What the goddesses didn't know was that the girls were virgins, that they felt no sexual urges.

 In a fit of grief their mother and father killed the witch and banished the goddesses to mortal lives.

 They could not undo the curse, so they waited for the prophecy to take its course. They died waiting.

Now the prophecy begins, and it begins with Nix....

Categories: 

~ Fantasy

~ Romance