The Late Bloomer (@burning_)

Molly 'the prude' Green is known for her lack of interest in the male anatomy. She had never had a drop of alcohol, hadn't had her first kiss, never had anyone ever touch her sexually - nor had she ever had sex. But if you knew her you'd know that she wasn't saving herself for someone special, in fact she had been ready to drop her v card status when she was 16 - four years ago.

Ash James was the opposite. Being the resident bad boy of the Clemson Tigers, he was borderline addicted to drinking, he was a player, and he'd kissed his fair share of people. Therefore, he was perfect for Molly's plan.

Because whether he liked it or not, Molly was going to use her limited amount of skills to woo Ash James straight into her lady bug underwear, if it was the last thing she did.

Okay, I can almost 100% relate to this main character off the bat. I dunno about you guys, but damn, Molly is me. I am Molly. Anyway, this lil piece of teen fic is honestly one of the best finds I have found recently. While the original idea behind has be used previously, I can already tell that this book is going to spiral off in all different directions. It combines the perfect amount of dorkiness with smut, and it is perfect for a single diehard romantic.

~ Teen Fiction

~ Romance

Grammar/Spelling: 9/10

Plot: 7/10