Chapter 23: End on a good note.

Karenina POV

Here we are, where we first met except in reverse positions. You lying on the couch sleeping and I'm at your feet waiting for you to wake up. Carla said you're just unconscious, but thank God you're still alive. I do not know what I'll do without you, you were the only one who really understood me and make me laugh so hard until I appear less ladylike. Xavier is dead and the other witches and warlocks of the Nebula coven joined back Luna coven and pledge their loyalty to Lionel, it's not easy as it seems cause there's still some who believed in Xavier but Lionel is going to try and win them over but for now, protection and shelter is given to them. I met my parents, Joanna and Greg at the mansion and they hugged me so tightly as if they had lost me, but it seems I'm stronger than I thought. You make me strong, Jerrie. You give me strength to fight and kill Xavier, so please let me be your strength. 

I dozed off at the end of the couch with your legs on my lap and I feel your legs move, I opened my eyes and turn my head to look at you and you were trying to lift your head. I got up and hold your head down softly, "rest,Jerrie. You're still not strong enough", I said and he replied, "you can say that again, my head hurts". I smiled and giggled a bit and he looked at me and I miss that set of eyes, honestly. "Tater Tots, you made it", "because of you Jerrie". I called for Lionel and Carla and they quickly come over and kneel down to see Jerrie. "How are you feeling,son ?" , Lionel asked and he answered with a grin, "not so good. How long was I out?" , Carla hold Jerrie's head and said, "2 days, and in those 2 days, Karenina didn't even move". Then he looked at me and reach for my hand, "what happened to Xavier?" . I feel bad to tell him what happened cause even though he is evil to the core, he's still Jerrie's uncle and his only family left. "I...killed him", and this sad look appear on his face and I apologized. "It's okay Karenina, he's dangerous and he deserved it". Carla cut him off, "don't be sad Jeremy, you have us. We can be your new family dear", that statement made him smile and it's true, we can be his family. He coughed a bit and has a look on his face that seems like he's gonna say something stupid, "so that means, Karenina is my wife right?" . I was right, and groggy or not , I hit his arm and that made him squel, "ow!", Lionel and Carla looked at each other and Lionel said, "we'll be in the kitchen if you need us".

When my parents made their way to the kitchen, I said to him, "wife?" , "I don't want to be your brother, brothers can't date their sisters". I grossed out and said, "you're sick". Jerrie tightens his grip on my hand, "Tater Tots, i'm sorry for everything and it's understood that you do not even want anything to do with me, not even as a brother", I just smiled at him, "you risked your life for me, so consider everything is forgiven". He pushed his head closer to my face, "so does that mean I can..." , I immidiately put my hands on his face, "slow down tiger, let's take this slow. I still don't trust you completely" , "I understand", he said mumbling through my hands. As I removed my hands from his cute and adorable face, he said, "I will do anything just to get your trust back, you make me happy Karenina and I do not want to let you slip through my fingers again". I kissed his forehead, "you make me happy too, Jerrie. Too happy that I rather put away the past cause you mean so much to me, you're my Jerrie". As we stared into each other eyes, that flush of spark that I feel during the dance came back, it's  nice to feel that again because it feels right. I am really falling for this guy and I have no planning on stopping anytime soon, he looked at my lips and asked, "how slow are we going to go ?" , I bring my face closer to his until our lips just inches apart and kissed him on his cheek and whisper, "slower than a Lana Del Ray song" , I try to tease but I don't know whether that sounds sexy but her songs are really slow though. I got up to go to the kitchen to bring him something to eat, but he pulled my hand down and said, "let's do it in a more Usher pace" and our lips met and I couldn't agree more.

THE END

a/n : Oh my God ! I finished my first story guyssss ! I know this is not a masterpiece cause I'm not a gifted writer but I'm just so happy I finished a story and I want to say thanks to whoever is reading it and it's okay that you guys didn't write any comments but I know you guys are there, reading chapter after chapter. This story is kinda hard to develop cause there's a lot of details and I know my details are far from enough but I'm kind of proud of myself. Love you guys, thanks for reading !