Chapter 20 : Held Captive

Karenina's POV

Neil hold me so tightly , I can't even move and he's so strong that I can't even move him , how is that freaking possible ? He brought me to this cave and throw me into a dungeon, he locks the bars with a key . "What do you want with me, Neil ?!" , I shouted. He kneel down to look at me in the face, "nothing, I never want anything to do with you in the first place. I do this for power, Xavier is gonna give me power when he's done with you", "what do you mean when he's done with me ? What is he going to do with me?" , I shout as he walk away. I was left alone. I can't help to feel hurt because Neil pretended to like me, now it's confirmed that no guy will like me, I'm just unlikeable . But I burst into tears just thinking of Jerrie would be a part of this, I have shared stuffs with him and Lionel and Carla treated him as family and I am glad we didn't kissed during the dance. All are lies ! Lies ! What did I do to deserve to have liars in my life? To believe that I almost fall for Jerrie is just made me think what a good of an actor he is, he made me feel welcome and comfortable around him. I tried to unlock the lock with a unlocking spell but when I held out my hand , there's a force around the lock strucked me. "Fuck !" , I shout.

Then I see someone wearing a long robe with a septor walking towards me, "what's wrong little girl ? You don't feel at home here?" , he asks me and I'm guessing this is the infamous Xavier. I just kept quiet and stay at the corner of the dungeon, avoiding him. "Our princess has an attitude I see. When I'm done with you , attitude is all you have. Or not". All I wanna do is throw flame balls at him but my magic  couldn't seem to work in here, "your magic is useless here princess , I've already cast a resistance spell" , I stand up and hold the bars and shout, "you're not gonna get away with this ! You are never gonna take my powers ! You are nothing but a desperate selfish ugly jerk!" . He cups my cheek tightly and look me in the eye, "who is gonna save you ? Your parents ? I'm more powerful than them. Your beloved Jerrie? He's just spying on you , miserably I shall say. Since he has nothing to with me anymore, I think I'm gonna take him out too". My tears running down my cheeks, and I spit on his face , he lets go of my face and point his septor towards me and a blazing blue force struck me and I scream of pain, it feels like I'm electrocuted. "You need to learn some manners, princess" , he says then he walks away . 

Jeremy's POV 

I have to come clean with Carla and Lionel, they have treated me as their own son but I hope they understand cause I'm doing all of this because I had to finish what my mother started. I'm such a failure, in everything ! No wonder my parents are not around anymore, they couldn't see me being a constant disspointment. If I go to the mansion now, I'll be hold captive by them and I can't save Karenina from Xavier, so I decided to meet with Xavier and have a gentleman discussion with the man even though he's nothing but a gentleman . If I ended up dead, at least I died for Karenina and redeem myself to Karenina, it's worth it . She hates me so much right now, I have to make this right, I need her to be safe and if anything happen to her, I can never forgive myself.

I walk into the cave and these werewolves are in my way to meet Xavier, I just shove them to the wall. I reach his throne room and see him sitting there and talking to Neil, I walk up to Neil and turn him towards me and finally got to swing my fist on his stupid face and damn, that feels good. I turn to my dearest uncle, "what the hell , Xavier ? You should be telling me that you're gonna capture Karenina tonight ! Shouldn't I be informed of this plan of yours ?" . My uncle just smirk, "are you even on our side anymore, dear nephew?" . Before I can say anything, Neil got a hold of my neck and shove me to the floor and I can see his fangs out and his grip tightens. "You see, Jeremy. Do you think I'm stupid ? You're falling for this girl , you were running off track. When you're with her, you forgot your operation and you join in playing happy family with this girl. I do not know what your mother would say but listen to me when I say this. You are nothing to me anymore. You can leave this cave and go be with the Luna coven but I doubt that they accept you after you put on a very believable performance to them". I couldn't breath because of this stupid werewolf , how did he get so strong ? What did Xavier do to him ? Xavier told him to let go of me and I stood up  , gasping for air. Xavier came closer to me and hug me, "If you are not my sister's son, I would've killed your right now so I'm being nice here , telling you to go away from here and never come back cause you're no longer my flesh and blood" . This is it, I have no one anymore but I'm one lucky bastard that I'm not dead. "At least, let me say my goodbyes to Sierra", I request. "Oh God , stop being so sentimental and get it over with" , he says so I walk to Sierra's room and knock on her door.

"Come in Jeremy dear" , she says and I open my door and step inside. "how did you know it was me , Sierra?" , she looks at me with a smile on her face, "no one knocks like you do, sweetheart. Is there anything you need, child ?" . I sit on her bed and put my palms on my face, I start tearing up. She sits beside me, "Jeremy, what's wrong?". "I let mama down, Sierra. The only thing I have to do to redeem myself and I let her down. I'm such a failure ! Xavier banished me and I could not go back to Luna coven after what I did and Karenina is in the dungeon and is going to get killed . I think I have only made things worse. I have no one , Sierra ! No one ! Everyone hates me !" . Sierra rub my back and say, "I don't hate you and your mother never hates you, sweetheart. She loved you very much and she has been watching over you ever since" , "watching how a dissapointment I have been !" . Sierra holds my chin and my eyes meet hers, "sweetheart, your parents loved you and they did everything they can for you. They lived and died, that's life and you do not have to live your life for them because they do not even want that for you. Now tell me , what was your mother last words to you?" , "be happy" , I whisper. "What makes you happy , Jeremy ?" , she asks and all I can think about is the time I have with Karenina, but she hates me now but I also need her to be safe. "Karenina" , I answer. " So go and be happy . Xavier has been a jerk and your parents will love you no matter what you do, sweetheart. Now go do what makes you happy" , she smiles. I smile too and determined to go and save the only chance I have for happiness, despite how much she hates me. As I was about to exit , I turn back to her, "you want to come with , Sierra ? I can take care of you" , she laughs and holds her chest, "you're a good boy Jeremy , but I'm old and I think I want to be here. Xavier is not gonna do anything to me as long I stay in this room. Go and live a happy life, my child" . I kiss her head, "thank you for everything , Sierra" , "don't waste any more time , go !" , she smiles to me. So I exit the door and get ready to witch this place down to save Karenina.