Chapter 22: Let's witch this !

Jeremy's POV

"Okay, I say that we surround the cave and take down all the werewolves and other Nebula's witches and warlocks. Then I would face Xavier and get that septor out of his hands and Lionel will take the septor and free Karenina" , I explained my plan to the whole coven and some of them voice out, "why are we listening to this? He is a traitor" , another one voice out, "He's Xavier's nephew for goodness's sakes" , then everyone start to voice out how untrustworthy I am. Lionel raised his hands and that silences them all, "he is a part of us now, he wants to save your future coven leader and if you don't trust him, fine. But you trust me, and I would not stupidly jeopardize all of you". The coven would put their life on the line for Lionel and Carla , that's how influential and loved they are by the coven and I'm one of them. 

The witches and warlocks of Luna coven stand in a circle surrounding the cave and, when Lionel raises his hands, every one of them slowly walk towards it and beat each werewolf that comes to them, and enters the cave and fight every single witches and warlocks attacking them. Wolves are beaten and killed and witches and warlocks are fighting with their elements, such chaos is happening in the pathway to Xavier's throne room. I punched my way through and throwing jolt balls with Lionel throwing flame balls and burning anyone who comes in our way, and finally we reach the throne room.

"Xavier ! Xavier !" , I shout and he enters the room with his septor. "Oh my, you joined the enemy nephew? How desperate can you be?" , he said and I shouted back, "you are the enemy ! Now free Karenina!" . Xavier look at Lionel, "Old friend, is this how you teach your youngsters? To be rude !" , he pushed me back with his septor. "Xavier, you do not want to do this. You have been working to rule the world for so long, let's reunite and be the one coven it was once. This is all not worth it" , Lionel is trying to negotiate with Xavier which is a kind of a useless move and I'm right cause he laugh , "do you think I'm stupid, Lionel ? You are still gonna be leader of the coven, you are still gonna have power and I'm thrown in prison to rot!" . Lionel walk closer and I shouted for him not to but he refused to, "take me instead, let my daughter go. I'm the one you are mad at, not my daugter. She hasn't done anything to you" , "you really think I'm stupid? Your daughter is powerful than you are! You're just basically second hand to me" . What is he doing? The coven needs him as much as they need Karenina. I'm so furious with my uncle, I jumped and landed on him and hold my hands on his neck. He is fighting for his breath, "you...want..to kil..me?" . I just stay silent and focusing on pressing his neck, suddenly a blue light is wrapped around my neck and I couldn't breath so I let go my hands off Xavier. He coughed hard, "how dare you ! I should've kill  you when I have the chance! You're such a nuisance!" , I'm getting harder to breath. Suddenly, I see Karenina floating unconsciously under Xavier's power. I see how weak she is, she's so vulnerable right now. "let her go!" , Lionel said. He's throwing flame balls at him but it fireback to him and he's burning and the fire on his sleeve grow bigger and he is trying to put it out. Xavier's eyes are on me, "this is what you want right? Your dear Karenina, your girlfriend. So to make this event more merrier, I'm gonna kill her right now and suck her powers into my septor" . I try to wake her up but my voice couldn't come out because of the tight grip on my neck, "Kare..nina , Kare..nina" . "She can't hear you buddy, she's sound asleep. Suddenly Carla , Amelia , Keth and Jill and Ralph came in the throne room and saw Karenina, "Karenina, wake up!" , Carla shouted. "Guys, wake her up" , she instructed and everyone start shouting, "Karenina ! Karenina ! Wake up ! Wake up!" . She started to move and Xavier, pointed his septor to the lot of them, "shut up!" , but they wouldn't stop. "Wake up Karenina!" , they shouted. 

Xavier dropped me to the ground and threat Carla and the rest to stop but Carla kept trying to wake her daughter up and form a force field around all of us including Lionel. I try to call her one last time, before I close my eyes. "Ta..terr..Totsss" , she moved a little so I tried again, "Ta.tt.ee.rr..totss" and it looks like she was about to wake up but I have no energy anymore and as I close my eyes , I hear her voice, "you son of a bitch" 

Karenina's POV

I hear loud noises and it sounds like there's an ambush happening and I'm guessing its my parents coming to save me, finally ! Then suddenly the lock of the dungeon open and I push open the door and starting to run , but then Xavier caught me in this blue bubble . "Where do you think you're going, princess?" , "let me go !" , "no, not yet princess. You're still mine, then you're going to be dead" , he laughed. "my parents are going to kill you first!" , I shouted and he chuckled, "don't hope dear" , then before I want to curse at him, he snapped his fingers and I passed out.

This is such a silent dream, it's empty . All I could think of is my parents , Greg and Joanna and my biological parents, Carla and Lionel. They have done everything  for me to keep safe but I just had to be friends with that stupid scrawny werewolf and Jerrie. Jerrie. I thought we had something special , a special friendship that can be more because of how happy he made me feel . Deep in my heart, I know he wasn't pretending with me because we both sincerely enjoy each other's company and my parents enjoyed his company too. He's a friend I never want to forget, maybe it's tough for me to accept his apology right away but I still want him in my life is that is even remotely possible. Then I hear something, someone calling my name repeatedly and asking me to wake up . I tried to wake up but I can't , I struggle till my mind hurts , then I hear someone panting "Ta..tterr..t.otss" . It's Jerrie ! But why is he panting ?  Why does he sound like he's out of breath ? What the hell did Xavier do to him ? I can hear my parents and my friends shout but what's wrong with Jerrie? My heart filled with anger and I would not forgive myself if I can't apologize to Jerrie on what I have said and tell him how much he means to me. I tried to open my eyes and the anger for Xavier sorta helped me to escape this empty dream. When I finally open my eyes, I feel fire in them and shout to Xavier, "you son of a bitch!" . I literally hold this big fire balls in my palms and try to burn this blue horrific bubble. "What are you doing? You can't do that ? Stop ! I demand you to stop!" , Xavier cries as the fire melted his precious blue bubble . As I jump from the bubble, I still have flames in my eyes and Xavier point his septor towards me, "you can't defeat me! I have great power!" , then he shoots me with his septor and I release fire from my palms and try to extinguish his blue power and the blue power is eating my fire and coming towards me. Lionel got up and release his fire power and push away the blue streak. "No! You can't do this!" , Xavier cried but the both of us push as hard as we can and the our flames extinguish his blue streak and burn him alive. 

I rest my knees onto the ground and breath heavily, and Carla came behind me and whisper, "you did great dearest" , I smiled and look around and see my friends saying "good job Karenina!' , "That was rad!" and other praises then I cornered my eye to see Jerrie lay down there, silent.