Chapter 16 : Sleepover secrets

Karenina's POV

Gina and Rachel are sleeping over tonight , so three of us are already in our pyjamas even though it's only 6 o'clock in the evening . "So , how's the magic stuff going ?" , Rachel asks me . "Oh , its going fine , I'm learning on how to rule the coven with Lionel and I met a few of the other witches and warlocks and they seem okay to me and know a lot more stuff than I do . You know , just thinking of this responsibility just being handed to me is doesn't seem fair . I have been living a normal life then all of the sudden when I turn 16 , I am responsible for the coven . They didn't even like , talk me through and explain all the witchery stuffs , they just hand it over to me like it's a box of donuts and that would be better !" , I suddenly express my feelings . Gina hold my hand , "calm down chica , I know this is alot for you to take in but at least you have something going on in your life , something exciting . You even like this witchery stuff , do not deny it ! It's just overwhelming , and from what I see , you are handling things smoothly so don't be such a drama queen . Now , let's go to the juicier stuff . How are you and Neil ?" , she asks and I just laugh looking at her excitingly shaking her shoulders , "we are going fine . We talk about stuffs , go to the movies , have dinner . The usual relationship stuffs" . "Have you kissed ?" , Rachel innocently asks in her pink pyjamas . " On the cheek ? I want to take things slow , you know ? I want my first kiss to be at the right moment" , I lift my arms and motioned it outwards to seem magical . Gina look at me with such denial , "when is that moment chica ? When the both of you dance to the sound of the night with stars twinkling above ? Nina , snap out of it ! Guys nowadays do not wait for the right moment , if they don't kiss you , they simply don't like you . Did he ever try to kiss you ?" , I thought about it for awhile and all those dates we've been to , he didn't lean in closer to me when we take walks down the park . He didn't even try to kiss me in the movies , does Neil even like me ? So , I shook my head . " I kissed Calum a few nights ago" , Rachel suddenly speaks out . Gina and I look at her and it seems , I don't even know this Calum guy ? "Who's Calum , Rach ?" , "the guy from Frankie's , I took his number remember ?" . Now I remember and now I'm just surprised she's way ahead of me . "You go chica !" , both of them high-five eachother , "you see Nina , this is teenage love in 2014 . You do not waste any freaking time !" , I just smirk at Gina and asks Rachel for details . 

"Well , we just went out for coffee and had a nice time talking about stuffs and apparently , we like the same type of music and when he sent me home , he kissed me , and it tastes nice" , "are you gonna see him again ?" , Gina asks . "Yeah , next week , isn't he just the cutest ?" , he shows us a picture of him in his phone and he is cute and what's going on between them is just too cute , but there's one thing I wonder so I ask Rachel about it , "Rach , what kind of music you both like again ?", "rock , like Nirvana and Guns and Roses or even Fall Out Boy" . Gina and I look at her strangely cause I've never seen her listening to all of these stuffs , then she explains , " guys , I don't listen to these songs in front of you guys cause you always play your type of music . I always listen to it in my room" , both of us nodded our head in understanding . Then I remembered another thing I want to share with my girls , "Oh ! I also made a friend at the mansion , his name is Jeremy . He's cool though , I met him on my first day there but I was sleeping at that time and he calls me Tater Tots , and even after I told him my name , he still insists on calling me Tater Tots ! Can you believe that ? Oh and that one time , we actually fought with magic and I burnt his pants and he really deserved it though cause he bolted me . Oh he even has a muscular body and because of that , I though he was a werewolf , even my dad thought he was a werewolf !" , Gina cuts me off , "you really have alot to tell about this guy , is there something fishy going on here ?" , "what do you mean ?" . "What Gina meant was , do you have a crush on him , Nina ?" , Rachel explains to me. I immediately shook my head , "no ! He's a friend and I only went out with him once , for coffee and I've been dating Neil , remember ? So yeah , I've seen him topless and his body is like photoshopped but no , no" . "You've seen him topless ?" , Gina raises her eyebrow . "It's not what you think ! I just saw him while he was working out and he even watches Bachelor for goodness sakes" . " Bachelor is a good show , Nina . And it does seem you have a crush on him" , Rachel says . " I just like spending time with him , he's funny and adorable when he does his pouty faces and he really makes me feel comforatble , like a friend does ! I'm comfortable around you guys ! Doesn't that count ?" , " you are babbling out of proportion and the other time you act like this is when you deny you like Luke from 5 Seconds of Summer" , Gina says . "Luke ? What does he have to do with Jerrie ? So what , he has a lip ring and all of the sudden it's cool and I like him ? Okay , so he has these nice blue eyes and great voice  and not to mention that hair , he must've take like an hour to keep that intact.." . Gina and Rachel becomes cozy on my bed as I was babbling , and Rachel kisses my head , "goodnight Nina , sometimes you are just so oblivious to things around you" .

a/n : Karenina just won't give up does she ? So , do you suppport this ? And yes , as you can see from this chapter , I do like 5SOS , their songs are great and if you like them too , leave a comment and let me know and maybe I'll do a fanfic about them . Thanks for reading !