Chapter 37

WARNING! MANY POV CHANGES!

~Camille~

"Thomas!" I shout, making my son waddle over to me. "Yes?" He asks. His vocabulary is mostly, yes, no, uh oh, mommy, daddy, Kai, Esther and he can laugh like a hyena.
I pick him up off the ground and he smiles, giggling as I tickle his tummy. The twins are currently 15 months old. Everyone loves them to death, especially me and Shawn. Esther loves them too, and she has matured very little. She has gotten more troublemaking, and it's crazy. For a 5 year old, she's a crazy one. That's why, we are taking her to the doctor later. Oh, damnit, I didn't mean because she's crazy. She's just been really sick lately.

"Come on Esther. You'll be for your first day of school!" I shout, as she runs down the stairs, her aztec backpack behind her. "Ready mommy!" She said, running to the car. "Shawn, babe! Don't wanna miss your daughter's first day, do you?" I yell at him. He bolts down the stairs and out to the car, the same Esther did. I swear I actually have 4 children.
I got into the car and Shawn drove us to Esther's school. "Have a good day, baby girl. Be nice, make friends." I say. Shawn kisses her cheek and she runs off into the school. "We're getting fucking old." I say. Shawn drapes his arm around me. "Hell yah we are."

>Aaliyah< *wait...what?! ^^

I woke up in bed, and looked at my phone to a random text. I unlocked my phone and saw what the text said.

"Hey, Aaliyah. It's Hayes Grier, by the way and, I got your number from Camille, I hope you don't mind. Anyway, I wanna meet you again, after that first time when I first met you. I know we didn't talk, but, um, I noticed, your very beautiful, and I wanna see you. Hopefully you can visit soon.

I smiled, looking at the text. I bet Camille told him I like him. But I think he likes me too. I'm only 13, and he's 16. Not that big age difference? I hope not. I really like him. Like, a lot.

I slowly climb out of bed and stumble into the kitchen. "Mom?" I ask, as she looks up at me. "Yeah?" "Can, I go visit Shawn?" I ask. My mom tilts her head, obviously because it's so sudden. "Why not? It's been a while." She said. I hugged her tightly and smiled. "When can I?" I ask. "How about next week. Your off school anyways." She says. I smile and run up the stairs. I reply to Hayes.

"How about next week?"

"Okay. Can't wait :)" He replied almost immediately. I smiled, his handsome picture in my head. I do really like that boy.

-Shawn-

I get up, Kai following me. I go to the door, cuz, someones ringing it, I guess. I open the door and my jaw drops into a large smile.

"Aaliyah!" Kai screams, running to her. I hug her myself and question her. "Why are you here baby sister?" I ask. She shrugs. "I wanted to see the kids, and other reasons I'll talk to Camille about." She smiled. I smirk. "Lady body problems?" She shakes her head, rolling her eyes. "No, more like boy things." She says. I let her in and she put her stuff by the couch. "Everyone! My sister's here!" I holler throughout the house. Someone comes bolting down the stairs, and I see Camille hugging Aaliyah before she is even down the stairs. "Hey girly!" She said. Aaliyah hugged her and whispered something in Camille's ear. Cami did the scream when she has the feels. I shake my head and wrap my arms around her body. "You guys are gross." Aaliyah says, with a disgusted face. Then someone else comes down the stairs. Hayes makes his way to the kitchen. "Hi, Aaliyah." He says. Aaliyah blushes and and waves. I won't question it. Unless he fucks my sister, then he's dead meat, for sure.