Chapter 5

Camile's POV:
I opened the door. There stood my mother, that I will be leaving with. Hell no I don't wanna go to Arizona! But I don't really, have a choice.
"Camile! Are you ready to come to your new home?" She asked.
"Sure, I guess." Tears were building up in my eyes. The boys were coming to the airport, to say goodbye.
My mother hugged me but I just pushed her off. She frowned at me, but I just stormed out of the house. The house I used to live in. The house my father was killed in.
I was now sobbing. I was at the airport, hugging each of my friends. When I came to Shawn, he was crying. Most of the boys were just trying to keep it in, but Shawn didn't care.
"Yah know, now I might not have a chance for you to be mine." He whispered as he hugged me. I cried into his shoulder.
When we let go, I instantly saw my best friend. Nash was standing there, his face red, trying to hold in tears. I hugged him, as if I was never going to see him again.
"Stay strong, and don't forget us." He said.
"How could I ever forget you?" I asked.
That was the last time I talked to them all before I was on Arizona ground.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
I was sitting in my new "home". Even though this will never be a home to me. I had called every one of the guys after I landed. Which was only an hour ago. I can't stand not being with them. It was like my whole life shattered before me, and my friends were the broken pieces.
I walked into my bathroom and grabbed my razor. I took off my pants and swiped across my thighs 3 times. Yes, I know.
"NO! DON'T CUT!" To bad. I'm already feeling like I live in hell, after being here for 1 hour. I cleaned up the blood, went back into my bedroom, and went on twitter. I decided to tweet how I was feeling.
"My blood rushing from me, only to start more pain." I tweeted. I went off twitter when I got a text from Nash.

From: Nashley:)
Your not cutting are you?

From: Cami:P
It's honestly hard not to without you guys.

From: Nashley:)
Don't! You are beautiful, sweet and amazing. Shawn would say the same thing. Don't let depression get to you. We'll see you again.

From: Cami:P
Thanks, Nash. Tell the guys I miss them.

From: Nashley:)
Trust me, they know!:D

I laughed a little. That was the first time I smiled after my father died. I sat with my legs crossed.

I fell on my bed, and fell asleep, with tears rushing down my face. All I wanted right now, was to be back in LA, with Shawn. Maybe my feelings for him were strong enough. Maybe, I love him.