Chapter 36

Okay, 1, I have over 200 reads! I love you! 2, rate this story 1-10 please. It'll make my day. <3

~Camille~

I woke up to the twins crying, again! I slowly get up and make my way to their bedroom. I ended up giving them my bedroom, so now I have to share with Shawn. I'm not complaining about that, but, it's not so fun having to get up and wake everyone bye walking around the house all night.
I enter the twins room and see Hayes trying to calm Thomas down. "Hey Hayezeeboo." I say. He gives me a cold look at my nickname for him. I chuckle and pick up Kai. I rock her as I talk to Hayes. "So, what's going on in the mind of Hayes? Any interest in ladies?" I ask. I remember what Aaliyah told me. That she likes him.
"Yeah, I've beeb stressed over this girl. She doesn't live around here, and she's pretty young." He says. I hit my elbow in his arm. "Who?" I ask, urgent to make him spill. "It's uh, Aaliyah. Shawn's sister." He says quietly. I almost scream at the feels that are happening. "What?" He asks, obviously confused. I smile. "She likes you too." I say. His eyes go wide and he smiles really big. "Really? She, likes me?" He asks. I nod. "Very much too." I add. He smiles and puts a sleeping Thomas down. "Thanks. Can you, give me her number?" He asks. I nod. "I'll send it to your phone." He nods and exits the room. I put Kai down and go back to Shawn's room. I crawl back into bed with him and snuggle into his bare chest. "Hey, baby." He says, obviously tired. "Hi." I say softly. "Sorry about the twins." He said, wrapping his arm around me. I shrug. "I got a Grier to help. Speaking of Hayes, I set him up with your sister. They like each other and I think it's cute." I mumble. "What? There's such a big age gap!" He exclaims. "So? Can you fight love?" I ask. "No." He answered, defiantly tired. And on that note, we fell asleep.

"Mendes! Wake up!" I yell at Shawn as he sits up in our bed. "What!" He snaps, obviously grumpy and tired. "They babies are crying." I say, getting up. "Up you get." I say, pulling him up by his arm. He groans, but gets up and I drag him to the twins room. I pick up and cradle Thomas as he does the same to Kai. Her eyes flutter open and she smiles as she looks at Shawn. I leave the room and go down the stairs and into the kitchen to see Taylor putting milk and cereal into a bowl. "Can you hold Tommo for a minute?" I ask. "Sure thing." He grabs Thomas from me and I get a bowl of cereal for myself. "I can't believe they're 8 months already." Taylor said quietly. "No shit man." I answer. "I can take him back now." I say. He shakes his head. "No thanks. I like him." He says, playing with the now awake Thomas. I giggle at them and go over to the tv and see Esther watching Spongebob. "Hey baby." I say, slumping down beside her. "Hi mommy." She said, focused on the tv. "Can we watch a movie?" She asked. I shrugged. She ran and picked Aladdin. "Oh, well, I'm gonna be singing all the songs them..." I say. Esther giggles and starts the movie. She falls beside me and her eyes stuck to the tv.