Chapter 14

~Camille~
"Esther! What's wrong!" She looked at me, with a tear stained face.
"I might leave you." She said. She may be 4, but she's fucking intelligent.
"Esther! We won't leave you. You won't leave us! Look, Shawn an I are going to adopt you, just not right now." She smiled. She stopped crying. I pulled her into a hug.
"Aw! Just like mother and daughter!" Nash shrieked. I gave him a look.
"Hamilton?" I warned. He looked at me with dead eyes, then fell asleep. Lazy ass.
"Goodnight Esther." I said and put her in bed. I walked out of the room. I went into Shawn's room to see him on his phone in bed.
"Hey Shawny." I said. He looked up at me and smiled.
"Hello miss." I gave him a glare.
"I'm as much as a miss as you are." He shrugged. I flopped onto the bed beside him. He turned off his phone and looked at me.
"I love you." He whispered. I leaned into his body. I closed my eyes.
"I love you too." He wrapped his arms around me.
"What would happen if I died." He asked out of no where.
"I would die." I answered plainly.
"What would Esther do?" He asked.
"You know she loves all the other boys to, right?" I asked. He nodded. And on that note, we both slept together.
*
I woke up alone in Shawn's bed. I checked the clock, 4 pm? What the, hell? I got out of bed a went down the stairs to the kitchen. I saw two notes.
"Hey! Sorry we didn't say goodbye! You were sleeping! But, bye! We left and all our stuff is out of the house. Now Esther and you can have bedrooms. Bye Camille!
-Aaron, Carter, The Jacks and Matt
The other one said.
"Cami
We went to the park with Esther. You were sleeping and looked tired. So yeah!"
-Everyone
Okay, I can have a little me day! I grabbed my longboard and started skating. I put in some earbuds and started playing music. 5sos started blaring through my ears. I was riding for a while until I got to the beach. It was a beautiful afternoon. I thought nothing was weird, until I saw Nash walking around with a girl, but not just any girl, Jocelyn! Holy shit, they're dating? My best friends are dating? Holy crap. I texted Jocelyn.
From: Cami:P
Having fun with my best friend, best friend?
I saw her pull out her phone.
From: Jocy:D
Wait, you can see us?
She looked around until she saw me. She looked worried. I smiled.
From: Cami:P
Don't worry, you guys are cute!
She smiled at me. I laughed and walked away. I went onto my long board and went to the forest behind the park. I looked for Shawn's tree, then found my old longboard at the bottom of it. That's where it went! I thought I left it at the beach!
I checked for the closest tree to Shawn's, then started climbing. It's strongest branch was like a bridge from Shawn's tree to mine. Sick!

I stayed up there think for about 3 hours. I don't know what I was thinking about. It was messed up. Like, I wasn't really thinking, but more like staring off into space. Well, whatever. I climbed out of my tree and started walking home for I was to tired to skate. I walked past some parked cars, but one was running, with no one in it. And then, I was grabbed from behind and pulled into the truck, and unconscious.