Chapter 7

We jumped up. Another scream. We tore open the drapes of our room and saw flames out in the distance. There were fire pokemon setting fire to the city. We stared in horror. I got Skyskater out of his ball.

"Rose stay and help protect the center. I'll go help douse the fire with Skyskater!" She hugged me.

"Be safe."

"You too." I ran down the hallway with Skyskater behind me. We got to the center and we ran towards the flames. There were already people trying to stop the fire with their own water pokemon. "Go help, Skyskater!" I yelled. She flew up high and started spraying water on the flames. I saw the trainers of the fire pokemon. They were men dressed in pink suits.

A man with glasses in the group yelled out, "Team Magma! Find the ones they call Rose and Skye! The prophecy shall not be fulfilled and them and their pokemon shall die tonight. The men started running through the streets. I ran away and ducked behind a building.

The fire was shrinking slowly but it was still big. The fire Pokemon were still at it. I stayed behind the building. A pink suited man came around the edge of the building. "You!" He yelled. He started to grab at me. I juked and he missed. He brought back his fist and I ducked to avoid the punch. Just then, Skyskater came down and pecked the man in the face. I kicked him in the shins.

Skyskater sprayed him with water and then formed two tornadoes and did her wing attack. The man fell to the grown. I kissed Skyskater's head and she flew back up. The flames kept diminishing and they were half gone. There were still me searching the streets. Most of them were looking for me at the pokemon center but I saw all the trainers, including Rose and Willow, help in the fight. The men were hit by the pokemon.

"Retreat," I heard someone yell. The fire is out!" The pink suited men ran away. Skyskater flew back to me. She was now level 14. We went back to the center. There were a few bodies on the ground but they all seemed to be from Team Magma. We got back to the center and I was greeted with a hug from Rose.

"You're alive!"

"Yes," I said smiling with relief.

"You two," said Joy. "Come with me." We did and she took us into a separate room. "Skye, did a man say something about a prophecy?"

"Yeah he said to kill us and it wouldn't be fulfilled."

"Have you two ever heard of the Primal Propecy?" Rose and I looked at each other.

"No," said Rose.

"Listen you two. Continue on your adventure as normal. Keep safe. When you get to Dewford Town there will be a cave. In there on the wall will be the Primal Prophecy. Read it."

"What does it say-"

"You'll see soon enough. Just lay low until then. Now please go to bed. The town will be cleaned up by morning." Rose and I went back to the lobby which was pretty empty. The clock said midnight. We walked back upstairs in silence and went into our room. I put on shorts and a t-shirt and went to bed on the floor.

"Willow hit level 12," said Rose.

"Awesome," I said. I told Rose what happened.

"I'm guessing the prophecy says something about us messing up their plans. Hey Skye?"

"Yeah?"

"I know this sounds childish but... Will you sleep in the bed with me tonight?"

"I guess," I said. I got in the bed and Rose put her head on my chest. I wrapped my arm around her.

"We'll be ok," I said. We fell asleep instantly."

~Author's Note~
Hey guys! So excited to be writing this part. I hope you liked it too. Be sure to comment or message me about what you would like to see happen or any questions you may have! Thanks so much!

~Orangle