Chapter 15

I woke up on the floor of the guest room. I got up and walked out to the main room. On the couch in the main area there was a note.

"Thanks for coming. I look forward to challenging you again. -Zero" I read the note and then used his bathroom to take a shower. I have no idea how he had plumbing and electricity up in the tree hideout but he did.

When I was done with that I looked in some cabinets for some food. I ended up just having cereal. Rose came out of the bedroom while I was eating. I told her where the bathroom and the cereal was. About 20 minutes later we were both ready to leave. So we did.

We started walking north again. We started feeling a slight wind which got stronger and stronger until we found a super windy sandstorm. We tried to start walking but it was impossible to see so we went west instead.

We kept walking until we saw a cave. There was a sign out front that said "Fiery Path"

We stepped in and it was really warm. After a few minutes a flame shot up behind us. Later, another flame shot up right in front of us. We sprinted to the end of the cave until we came out in a little field.

We were both panting. To the west we saw a town and started walking to it. We arrived there at noon. The place was called Fallarbor Town. It was really warm and pretty small. Just a few shops and a pokemon center. We checked in and went to the room. It was not very good.

There was a bed, a TV, and a stain glass shower. There was a toilet in the corner where you could pull a curtain around you and go.

"Glamorous," said Rose. We put our stuff on the floor and went to sleep.

We woke up around three and decided to go check out the town. We ate at a restaurant and restocked on pokemon supplies. At five it started to get dark and we headed back to the center.

We watched tv and talked for a while. We both showered which was weird because we could see each other showering but I guess we were used to it by now.

At 8 we were sitting minding our own business when we heard a scream and saw a flash outside. We stood up and ran to the window. There was a downtown house caught on fire. We threw clothes on and ran as fast as possible. We got to the exit of the center and I sent out both my pokemon. "Skyskater! Find the people and douse them. Rocky, I need you to help me." I got on Rocky so I could go see up high.

"Skye!" Rose said, "be careful."

"You too," I said. She took out Willow and Forest and started running to the action. Rocky flew up high and Skyskater was right under us. We ran fast to the fire and saw Team Magma burning down two more houses. I watched Rose run into a burning house to save people with Willow protecting her.

"Everyone get out of town! We will deal with them!" I yelled. The people all started running as more houses erupted in flames. They were making their way downtown. Skyskater was spraying as many pokemon as she could but there were too many.

We flew back to the center to see if it was being attacked. We looked and saw a Houndoom and a shiny Haxorus standing at the front door guarding the scared people inside. Zero was standing right behind them. He looked up at me.

"Go!" He yelled, "we're fine!" We flew away. Nearly all the houses and shops were in flames. Then suddenly the attacking stopped. Magma seemed to be gathered around somewhere. I went over there to see what was going on. A person in the middle shouted, "Everyone! The prophecy fulfiller is dead!" As cheers came from everywhere, I saw Rose's body in the middle of the ruins of a house.