Chapter Sixteen

Heya guys, I know you all wanted this update so here it is, Hope it was worth the wait and I hope you like it, Leave me your feedback.

Zayn's Pov:

Seeing the person you love in danger takes you to a place you never want to go, It takes you to a place of fear. It makes you picture a life and world without that one person, Now I don't care who you are, If you go to that place it takes every bit of strength that you have. I went to that place and I never want to be there ever again. Niall put himself in danger, He risked his life to save me, And he nearly did lose his life. It happened in seconds, We were outnumbered, I tried to keep Niall safe but we were separated, Next thing I knew the room filled with the scent of blood and Niall was on the floor, I had everyone screaming at me to get Niall to safety while I was trying to control my inner thirst for his blood, But I did it, I managed to get him away and I got the person I love to safety. However now I'm questioning my will power around him, I wanted him, I wanted his blood like nothing I've ever wanted before. I managed to control my thirst but I shouldn't have wanted his blood to begin with. 

"Z-Z-Zayn, No, No don't" Niall cried out, I rushed over to the bed and began to gently shake him.

"Niall, Niall wake up" I whispered, Niall's eyes shot open.

"Z-Zi? Where are we? We were trapped" Niall stuttered, I gently cupped his cheek.

"Ni, It's over were all safe, I promise" I informed him, Niall sighed before sitting up.

"What happened?" Niall asked, I sighed. 

"You were knocked out, But your safe now, Go back to sleep Ni, We'll talk later" I said.

"You'll be here when I wake up right?" Niall asked.

"I have to talk to Liam, But I should be, Louis will stay with you until I get back" I informed him, Niall nodded before closing his tired eyes. I called for Louis before heading off in search of Liam.

"Have you found anything?" I asked as I walked into the study.

"Nothing, There's no legend or myth that fits what he said" Liam replied.

"There must be something" I stated.

"If there is I can't it" Liam replied.

"His body can't withstand what's going to happen to him, Only one can survive" I recited the words back.

"There's no traces here that link to that, He could just be deceiving us once again" Liam replied.

"Well I can't take that risk, I'm already putting Niall in so much danger, With them and myself" I whispered.

"What do you mean?" Liam asked as he sat down on the desk. 

"I almost lost control, When Niall was bleeding, I-I wanted to drink his blood so much, I had a thirst for his blood Liam" I exclaimed.

"But you controlled yourself, You controlled your thirst Zayn, That's the main thing" Liam stated.

"What if next time I can't control myself?" I asked, Liam sighed.

"Zayn I know you don't want to hear this bu-"

"Don't say it Liam" I stated.

"Zayn were all thinking it, You have to let Niall make the change for his own safety, Now they know he exists they will never stop hunting him" Liam spoke the words I didn't want to hear. I sighed before nodding my head.

"Just let me have a few more weeks with him, Please" I pleaded, Liam hesitated before nodding his head.

A few hours passed before I made my way back to Niall, I walked in the room to find Niall sitting up in bed, Louis smiled at me before leaving the room, My eyes then came into contact with Niall's, He smiled before patting the spot beside him.

"Louis told me what happened, I'm so sorry Zayn" Niall exclaimed.

"What! Why are you sorry?" I asked.

"I should have known it was all a set up" Niall mumbled. 

"Nialler, You had no way of knowing, You was manipulated" I replied. Niall sighed.

"Why did I feel that you was hurting? Even when you wasn't?" Niall asked.

"I wish I knew, I'm guessing it was your fear, Fear messes with all our thoughts and feelings" I replied.

"Why couldn't I feel your emotions Zayn?" He stated.

"Because I had none, I wasn't afraid, All I cared about was you, You were safe that was all that mattered to me" I informed him, Niall sighed before cuddling into me, I sighed hearing his heartbeat, I knew soon I would be the reason that heart would stop beating.

"Zayn, Erm, I've been thinking" Niall mumbled.

"About what?" I asked.

"I know your going to say no but, I've been thinking about this for a long time, It's something that I really want" Niall stated. 

"What is it Ni?" I asked.

"Zi, I love you" Niall started off.

"I love you too" I butted in, Niall chuckled.

"Zayn, I love you, I know were going to be together forever, In all our lives we share together, I want everything with you and I don't want any regrets, I want to be apart of you Zayn, I want us to make love to eachother"