Chapter Twenty Four

Heya guys here's the next chapter of the story, This story is ending really soon but I will let you guys know when it's the last few chapters, Really hope you like this one, Leave me your feedback.

Niall's Pov:

A caeserean, The possibility of that never for one second crossed my mind, I know it should have but it didn't. I also know I should do it, I mean it's the safest option for everyone right? Maybe I'm being stupid, Why am I even hesitating? I mean I knew there was no way I could have a natural birth, So maybe having a caeserean was the best option. The baby would be fine, And Zayn he wouldn't have to worry about a thing, I wouldn't be pinning so much on him, Even though I think a caeserean would be best I still have questions that need answering.

"Is it safe?" I asked feeling stupid only seconds later.

"Yes, It would be just like a normal caeserean" Liam replied.

"Would the baby be fully developed?" I said.

"Yes, The baby grows everyday Niall, It was always going to be an early delivery, But if you agree to this it will have to be done the moment the baby is fully developed" Liam explained, I nodded my head before turning my attention to Zayn.

"What do you think I should do?" I asked.

"You should do what you think is right, It's you that's carrying the baby, So it's your decision, Whatever you decide I'll support you" Zayn stated.

"Will it affect the change?" I exclaimed.

"No, If anything it may make it easier, There will be less blood and by then you will be stitched up, The less blood the less temptation there is for Zayn, And Zayn himself will be in a better state of mind, He won't be panicking because of the risk that you might slip away" Liam explained, I nodded my head in understanding. 

"I want our child to be safe Zayn, I don't want you worrying about me, I want this to be as easy as it can be, Not just for my sake but for yours, The easiest way to do that would be the caeserean, I want it done" I stated knowing I had made the right decision.

I feel for pregnant women, I really do, I don't know whether it's because my childs half vampire, But I've been feeling terrible lately. I can't look at food without wanting to throw my dignity up, I feel disgusted by even the thought of food. My mood it's all over the place, I have no idea how everyones been putting up with it, One minute I'm happy, Joking around, The next I'm sad, Then I'm angry, Then I'm a physco, How are they putting up with me?  I need some air I really do, But everyone thinks it's best for me to stay inside, I don't know why, It dosen't make sense to me, But then again not alot does right now.

Zayn's been amazing throughout everything. He's stayed with me for every second, He's taken care of me, But since he's been doing all that he hasn't been taking care of himself, He hasn't hunted for weeks and I can tell he needs to, No matter how much he denies it I could see it in his eyes. Today I told him to go for a hunt, Of course he denied needing one but I begged him to go for one and he agreed with a little help from Louis, Although I did ask if he could take me out when he came back, It took a while but he agreed. If it wasn't for Louis stating that he would look after me while Zayn was away I knew he wouldn't leave for the hunt. 

"Thanks Louis" I said.

"What for?" Louis asked as he laid out some fresh clothes for me.

"Convincing Zayn to go for a hunt" I replied.

"Don't mention it, We both know what Zayn's like, Stubborn and headstrong alot like you" Louis stated, I chuckled.

"Do you think I can do this? Adjust to a vampire life?" I asked.

"Yeah I do, Niall your strong by doing this your proving that very point, The hardest thing to overcome is your thirst, But you have all us around you" Louis exclaimed, I sighed before nodding my head, Suddenly I had a strange feeling in my stomach, It was something I'd never felt before, Like something was moving, I quickly brought my hand up to my stomach with wide eyes.

"Niall? Niall what's wrong?" Louis asked, He was by my side seconds later.

"I-I don't know, I can feel something, It's like moving" I replied, Louis smiled before shaking his head.

"It's the baby, The baby can feel your emotions, When your scared the baby knows it" Louis replied.

"Really?" I replied, Louis nodded his head.

"When you start showing alot more you will feel the baby kicking it will be like this" Louis stated, I smiled.

It took Zayn a while before he was back from his hunt, I noticed a strong change in him, He looked like my old Zayn, It made me feel happy. Zayn smiled the moment he saw me, I smiled back as he came and sat beside me.

"You ready to go out?" He asked, I nodded my head.

"Yeah" I replied.

"Were not going far, Just out into the woods so you can get some air, And when it gets to much tell me Niall" Zayn stated, I nodded my head and went to stand up, As I stood up I felt the strange feeling in my stomach once again, I decided to ignore it knowing if I made a big deal out of it Zayn would overreact, Then he wouldn't let me get the air I knew I needed. I hadn't even realized that Zayn left the room to get my jacket, I only noticed when he was by my side holding it, I chuckled before shaking my head.

"I'll never get used to that" I replied, Zayn chuckled.

"You won't have to, You'll be doing it soon enough" Zayn commented, I smiled before nodding my head.

"I thought you didn't want me to change?" I asked.

"I don't, But I'd rather you change then me having to live all the lifetimes without you" Zayn replied, I smiled before the feeling in my stomach became stronger. It wasn't like it was before I felt as though all the strength in my body was leaving, Zayn he must have noticed because I saw a look of worry filling his eyes.

"Niall? What's wrong?" Zayn asked.

"Nothing" I whispered before feeling my legs go weak, Zayn was holding me seconds later.

"Liam!" He yelled, Liam was in the room only moments later.

"What's wrong?" He asked as he crouched down beside me.

"I can feel something" I whispered, Liam nodded his head.

"The babys growing stronger, What you both need to understand is as the baby grows stronger, Niall will grow weaker, Niall you have to stay here, I'm sorry but we can't risk it" Liam stated, I sighed as Zayn picked me up he then carried me over to the couch.

"Why does my stomach feel weird though?" I asked.

"I don't really know, Maybe in your mind your triggering it to your stomach, The baby is placed in your lower ribs so I suppose that would be why" Liam replied, I nodded my head before laying on Zayn's chest. Maybe this pregnancy was going to take more of me then I first thought.