Chapter Eleven

Heya guys, Here's the next chapter of the story, Really hope you like it, Leave me your feedback.

Zayn's Pov:

"Niall! Niall!" I yelled as Niall's body dropped. I scooped him up in my arms before carrying him over to the couch. I then gently began shaking him. "Niall come on, What the hell happened to him! Liam do something!" I yelled. Liam then placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Zayn relax, It's ok, He just fainted it must have been from the shock, He's been through alot tonight, Take him to rest" Liam stated. I nodded my head before picking Niall up once again and carrying him to my bedroom. I then laid his body on the bed before pulling the covers over him.

"You scared me just then Ni, I'm sorry I wasn't here" I whispered as I stroked his hair back.

"Zayn?" Harry's voice echoed in my ears, I turned around to see him standing at the door, A wet cloth in hand.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"I thought we could put this on his head? It might help" He suggested. I nodded my head before signaling for him to enter the room, He did so with the cloth in hand, I watched as he placed it on Niall's forehead, He then whispered a sorry into Niall's ear.

"Everyones meeting downstairs" He informed me. I nodded before kissing Niall's head and leaving the room.

"We need to decide what to do" Liam stated once we were all seated.

"Me and Liam have agreed that they have no knowledge of Niall yet" Louis said.

"How do we know this?" I asked.

"Because they would have attacked in heavy numbers" Liam explained.

"We have to find out for defiant, I won't put Niall at risk again, His safety means everything to me" I stated.

"I understand that Zayn, That's why me and Louis will go to them, We will find out what they know" Liam explained.

"But it's dangerous" Harry stated. Louis turned to face him before pulling him into a hug.

"Niall's family, It's the risk we have to take" He replied. Harry sighed before lowering his head.

"This is my fault, I was supposed to watch and protect him, I was to weak!" He stated. I then stood up.

"Harry no! This wasn't your fault, You did all you could, I should have never agreed to take him home, Then nobody would know of his existence" I replied.

"This was nobodys fault, It's all them, We will protect Niall no matter the outcome, Just like the prophecy states" Liam said, We all nodded in agreement.

Liam and Louis decided it would be best for everyone if they went to find out how much the others know, It would be dangerous but we had to protect Niall. I would have gone with them, But Louis wanted me to stay for Harry's sake, And I couldn't leave Niall. I decided it was time to go check on him, The sight I saw warmed my heart. Niall had the wash cloth covering his whole face. 

"Don't cover your beautiful face Ni" I stated, I then made my way over to him. Niall removed the cloth smiling at me.

"Your ok" He whispered before extending a hand to me. I took it before sitting beside him.

"I'm fine Niall, Don't worry about me" I replied. Niall shook his head as his eyes widened.

"Harry! How is he? Is he safe?" He asked.

"Everyones ok, Most importantly your ok" I said, Niall exhaled.

"How did you know Zayn? How did you know I was in danger?" He asked.

"Our bond Niall, Everyday I can feel you, Your apart of me, So when your scared or afraid I can feel it" I explained. Niall sighed before laying his head on my chest, I gently wrapped my arms around his waist.

A few hours passed with me and Niall just cuddling, I then informed him of Louis and Liam's plans. Of course he didn't take the news well. He hated the idea of them risking there life for him, It took a while but I explained to him, There was no other option.

"Zayn I've been thinking" Niall said.

"About what?" I asked.

"All of this, The danger I'm putting you all in" He stated.

"Niall your our family, You will always be safe around us" I assured him.

"I know, But I don't want to be a burden, I-I want you to change me" He said.

"No!" I replied sternly.

"Why not?! Zayn if you changed me you wouldn't have to worry, Besides it's going to happen eventually" Niall tried to persuade me.

"Niall I will do whatever you ask of me, But I won't do that not until the time comes when I have no other choice. Please respect that?" I asked. Niall sighed before cuddling against me once again. I knew he would be safer if I changed him, But I refuse to unless I have no other choice. I won't take his life because I love him.