Chapter Thirteen

Heya guys here's the next chapter, Really hope you like it, The dramas starting up now :), Leave me your feedback.

Niall's Pov:

Have you ever wanted something so badly but you just couldn't have it? Have you reached out to grab something but just couldn't reach it? Why are the things we want the most hardest to achieve? I want Zayn to change me, But he always refuses, I can't understand why he wouldn't want to, I know people will think I'm crazy, Why would I want to leave my human life behind? Why would I want to become something that will keep me forever trapped. The answer to that question is love. I don't just want to be changed for myself, I want to make the change for Zayn and his family. The longer I'm a human the more danger I'm putting them all in. I fear the others more then I care to admit, I have no idea what there capable of but I know Zayn's family will be safer if I become a vampire.

"Niall are you ok?" Liam asked as he walked into mine and Zayn's bedroom.

"I suppose, I don't know, Not really" I whispered before lowering my head.

"What's wrong? Talk to me Nialler" Liam stated as he sat down.

"I feel so worthless" I explained.

"Why?" He asked.

"I'm letting all you guys risk yourselves, I'm putting you all in danger with every heartbeat" I replied. Liam shook his head.

"Nialler your our family, Were here to protect you from any kind of danger or harm, No matter what the outcome of that protection is" Liam explained.

"That's what I'm worried about, I don't want any of you to die because of me, I couldn't live with myself if that happened, I need Zayn to change me Liam, I don't want to have to feel this guilt every single day, I need to be changed not just for my safety but yours to" I said, Liam sighed.

"Niall there's more to it then just being changed, There's things you would need to learn, It's a whole new world to the one you know now" He informed me.

"What would I need to learn" I asked.

"Nia-"

Liam please, I have to know" I pleaded cutting him off mid sentence.

"The main thing would be your thirst for human blood, Your lust for it when your first changed can't be controlled Niall, You need to learn to control yourself around humans, You would have to learn how to crave animal blood and learn how to survive on it, After you've learnt to control your thirst you would need to learn the basics of hunting, How to do it the right way" Liam explained.

"I can do it Liam, I know I could" I stated.

"I don't doubt you Niall, But there's so much you have to learn it's a harder life then you actually see" He said.

"With all you around me I know I can do it" I stated.

"Niall I don't doubt your ability to handle it, I know you want to be changed for all the right reasons, And I promise you Zayn will change you when the right time comes, For now you have to respect his decision, He loves you Niall, Knowing he has to take your life away and stop your heart from beating, It breaks every part of him, You have to see this from his point of view" Liam explained. I sighed before looking down.

"I just want to make sure your all safe, I can't lose any of you, Your my family" I replied. Liam nodded before pulling me into a hug.

"Zayn will change you when the time is right, Just please be patient Nialler" Liam said. I nodded my head before returning the hug.

It feels like forever since I'd been outside, Since I'd felt the wind rushing through my hair, Or rain pounding against my body, I was told I'd be safer if I stayed inside, But staring at the same four walls is driving me completely insane. I spoke to Zayn about how I was feeling and he assured me that he would take me out into the forest, We would then lay down on the grass and watch the stars fill the sky. However before we could do that Zayn said he needed to pick some of my stuff up from my apartment, He told me he wouldn't be long...That was three hours ago. I sighed as I looked out the window watching the rain fall from the heavens above, Zayn's still not back and now I'm beyond the point of worrying.

"Liam!" I heard Louis and Harry yell. Zayn must be back! With that in mind I raced out the room. I rushed down the halls and down the stairs, I then skidded into the sitting room, However when I reached it Zayn was no where to be seen.

"Guys, Wheres Zayn?" I asked a small smile on my face. 

"Oh Niall" Harry whispered as he gave me a look I'd never seen on his face before, He looked at me with utter sorrow.

"We thought he would be here with you" Louis whispered.

"No, I haven't seen him since this morning" I replied. Louis lowered his head. "What's going on?" I asked as my heart began wildly beating inside my chest.

"Niall sit down we need to talk" Louis stated. I lowered myself on the couch, I then looked at each of them.

"Guys your really scaring me, What's going on? Where's Zayn?" I asked.

"Niall when was the last time you saw Zayn?" Liam asked.

"A few hours ago, He said he was going to pick up some more of my clothes, Before he left he said he would take me into the forest so we could watch the stars" I replied with a smile on my face.

"Did he say anything about maybe having a quick hunt?" Harry asked, I shook my head. Liam and Louis shared worried glances. Harry then walked over to me before crouching down, My heart stopped beating as I looked into his eyes to see sadness. 

"Niall, Me and Louis we went to your apartment" He said. I nodded in understanding.

"Is he waiting there for me?" I asked. Harry shook his head sadly.

"Haz your really scaring me, Where is he? Where's my Zayn?" I asked. Harry lowered his head.

"I can't do this, Louis" Harry whispered before turning his head to Louis.

"We don't know where he is Niall, He wasn't at the apartment and it's completely destroyed, There's no trace of Zayn anywhere" Louis whispered, My eyes widened as tears began to fall down my face. I shook my head rapidly. I then quickly stood up trying to run away, Harry's arms were around me within seconds.

"Get off me! Zayn! Zayn! Let go off me! I want Zayn! I have to find Zayn!" I cried as I thrashed around in Harry's arms.

"Louis help!" Harry yelled as he tried to hold me. I cried harder as I continued trying to free myself from Harry's grip, I then gave up before my legs gave way and I collapsed to the ground, Louis arms were around me seconds later as he held my body close to his, Harry grabbed my hand and rubbed them soothingly. I screamed out Zayn's name as I began losing the will to live.