Chapter Six

Heya guys here's the next chapter of the story, I'm dedicating this chapter to iluvvampires123 because she's been really supportive of all my stories so I just wanted to say thank you, Check out her stories there amazing!  Leave me your feedback. 

Zayn's Pov:

Today I'm taking Niall deep into the woods so he can get some air in his lungs. He's been inside for weeks now and he needs the air badly, Having a window open it's not the same. His fractured bones are healing up nicely and he's been able to move around the place with no trouble. 

"Niall are you ready?" I asked as I made my way into my bedroom. Niall was sitting on the bed buttoning up one of my shirts. He smiled at me before nodding his head. I made my way over to him. 

"You need to hold on to me tight ok?" I said. Niall nodded before wrapping his arms tightly around me, I then lifted him off the ground before walking to the backdoor, Once outside I took off gliding through the forest, Niall gripped a hold of me tighter, However after a while when he realized I wasn't going to drop him he loosened his grip a little and I heard a small 'wow' escaping his lips. Tree after tree passed until we were deep in the woods where nobody would find us. I then gently placed Niall on the ground and smiled at him. 

"Wow, I can't believe you can do things that are so amazing" Niall commented, I smirked at him.

"What's so amazing?" I asked teasing him. Niall smiled at me.

"You can run at the speed of light it's crazy" He replied. I shook my head before signaling for him to sit down. He did so and I sat down opposite him.

"How are you feeling?" I asked. 

"Great, You was right getting out and breathing in the outside air has really helped" Niall replied. "Zayn?" He added.

"Yeah?" I replied. 

"I-I have some questions, I need answers" He said. I sighed knowing this conversation was coming. 

"Ok" I said. I decided I had to be honest with Niall. 

"How did you get changed?" He asked. 

"I was just like you Niall, I'd been attacked and beaten until I physically couldn't move or breathe, I'd lost so much blood my body was just slowly shutting down one organ at a time. My father he found me, When he realized there was no way of saving me or of me surviving he bit me" I replied. 

"What does it feel like?" Niall asked. 

"Like your whole body is screaming in agony, Every organ in your body is being torn apart but there's nothing you can do to stop it, Once the venom spreads throughout your whole body you've been changed" I explained. 

"Are you glad he changed you?" Niall replied. I'd never thought of any of these questions until Niall was asking them. I never truly took the time to think about it all. 

"Honestly, I've never been ashamed of what I am, Since I've been changed I've never wanted to be human again, Once I learnt to control my thirst everything was normal in a sense" I replied. 

"How did you learn to control your thirst?" He asked. I sighed. 

"It wasn't easy, When your first changed blood is blood, Whether it's human blood or animal blood you want it, It's just at first-"

"Human blood is more appealing" Niall finished my sentence, I nodded at him. 

"I've never been ashamed of what I am Niall and I've never wanted to change what I am, Until now" I explained. 

"Because of me?" He said. I nodded my head. 

"I've never been more drawn to someone in my life Niall, I've never wanted somebody as much as I want you, You should be afraid of me but your not that just draws me closer to you. I feel the urge to protect you and keep you safe" I replied. Niall moved closer to me and I moved away.

"Stay still" He whispered. I obeyed him and stayed completely still, Niall pressed his body right against mine, Allowing me easy access to his neck, I inhaled deeply. 

"I'm a killer Niall, You shouldn't trust me" I whispered. Niall's eyes locked with mine for a moment before he spoke. 

"Your not a killer Zayn and I'm not afraid of you, Because I know you would never hurt me" He said softly. I raised my hand and cupped his cheek stroking it gently. Niall closed his eyes smiling as he leaned into my touch. 

"I can't do this, I can't risk your safety" I said. 

"Then don't, Let me risk it" Niall replied. 

"Niall you have no idea how much danger you would be in" I tried to scare him away. 

"I don't care! I have you Zayn" He replied. I gulped before sighing. 

"I can't give you what a normal human can Niall" I explained. 

"I don't want a normal human, I want you Zayn" I moved closer to Niall timidly grazing our lips together. Niall sighed in anticipation.

"This could go wrong Niall, I could end up losing my self control and hurting you" I warned him.

"But you won't I know you won't hurt me Zayn, I have every bit of trust in you" Niall assured me. I then leaned closer to Niall before placing a soft kiss to his lips, I pulled away quickly. Niall smiled at me before cupping my cheek. I smiled at him before we leaned in and kissed again. We pulled away and I laid back in the grass, Niall's head slowly dropped to my chest and he sighed happily.

"Don't let me go Zayn" He whispered. 

"I never would" I replied. 

We returned back home a few hours later when Niall became tired. I laid him down on my bed before gently kissing his lips and walking out. I walked into the sitting area where Lou, Haz and Li were sat.

"How is he?" Liam asked. 

"He's tired so I'm letting him rest, The air did him good" I replied before sitting on the arm of the chair. 

"Your bonds growing" Harry said out of the blue, I looked at him before nodding my head. "You've fallen inlove with him" He added. I nodded my head once again. Suddenly there was a loud crash and Louis was on his feet. 

"Do you realize what you've done!" He shouted. I got to my feet just as fast.

"I've done nothing!" I yelled back. 

"You've fallen inlove with a human! It's bad enough you brought him here! But now you've fallen inlove and your swearing blank that the prophecy isin't true!" Louis exclaimed as Harry tried to calm him down.

"Louis you need to calm down! Nothing's for certain here!" Liam said trying to make the peace. 

"When they find out about him there going to kill him and loverboy here will have to change him!" Louis yelled confirming my worst fear.

"I won't be changing him because there not going to find out about him!" I spat out.

"And if they do Zayn! What will you do when you have to change him!" Louis asked. Harry and Liam looked at me with wide eyes.

"I-I won't do it" I exclaimed.

"You won't have a choice Zayn, It's the prophecy, You can't run from it anymore. You have to tell Niall" Liam stated. I sighed before collapsing down on the chair. 

"We can't risk this Zayn, Niall needs to know everything, Just in case" Harry added. I sighed knowing they were right.

"When the times right I will, I'm not going to worry him yet" I said. Liam and Harry nodded before Harry stood up and pulled Louis from the room. I sighed before standing up and making my way back into my room. There laid Niall sleeping like an angel. I smiled before sitting down beside him. I gently pushed his hair back before placing a soft kiss to his forehead.

"I'm sorry for all of this Niall, I'm so sorry"