Chapter Eighteen

Heya guys here's the next chapter of the story, I skip a couple of weeks in this chapter because I didn't want everything to drag on and there was no way to fill the chapters, I really hope you like it leave me your feedback. I'm sorry if this is really shit but I've been super busy!

Niall's Pov:

Love is one of the most strongest bonds you can share with a person. You can face anything but as long as the loves there it won't change a thing. It's a connection so special you wouldn't believe it to be real. People can say sex is just sex but there wrong, When two people really love eachother they allow there bodies to become one, That's what me and Zayn did. We pushed everything aside, The danger, The worry, Zayn pushed his fear aside and we made love to eachother. He was afraid, He thought he would hurt me, Or lose his self control, But he didn't, Just like I knew he wouldn't, Zayn he loves me, He just needs to realize how strong he actually is. I smiled to myself as my eyes opened and I felt Zayn's strong arms wrapped around me, I slowly turned around to face him. 

"Morning" I mumbled.

"Morning, How do you feel?" Zayn asked.

"I feel amazing, Like I'm complete, How do you feel?" I replied.

"Deeply inlove" Zayn stated, I smiled before blushing.

"I knew you wouldn't lose control" I stated, Zayn chuckled.

"Maybe I should listen to you more often" He replied.

"Oh you definitely should" I teased before gently kissing Zayn's lips.

Over the next few days Zayn and Liam have been constantly looking over old myths and legends, I soon found out they were trying to find out what the others meant when they said only one can survive, I also found out Liam has been talking with Zayn about changing me, Now I know I'm being selfish and unfair on Zayn but I wanted to make the change as soon as possible. I know there's so many things I have to learn and things I need to understand, But the sooner I made the change the sooner they can stop worrying about me, Then me and Zayn can finally make the prophecy come true. 

"Niall you obviously understand the change, The pain of the venom spreading through your body is a pain that can't be explained, The stages of hunting you will learn when your out there, It's easier to explain when everythings right infront of you, There's the obvious no hunting when humans are around, If your ever drawn to human blood you need to remove yourself from the situation straight away, Your strength you will learn to control in your own time everyones strength is different, And you learn control as time progresses" Liam explained as we all sat down that afternoon, I nodded my head in understanding taking in every piece of information I was given.

Zayn's Pov:

A few weeks have passed since myself and Niall made love, I can't fully explain this but I feel like things have changed between us since that night, Not us as a couple but our connection to eachother. I've always been able to feel Niall, No matter how far away he is I can feel when he's afraid, Happy, I can feel his emotions, But for a while now I haven't been feeling anything. I can't understand it, I wen't out hunting with Louis and I couldn't feel Niall at all, It was like he wasn't there in some way.

"Li? Sorry if your busy but can I talk to you" I asked as I walked into the study.

"Zayn I don't have anymore information about what he said, I'm starting to think he just said it to scare you" Liam stated.

"No, It's not that" I replied.

"Oh, Ok, Well what's troubling you?" Liam asked.

"It's hard to explain" I said.

"Take your time Zi" Liam replied.

"It's mine and Niall's connection, I-I feel like it's growing weaker, I used to be able to feel him all the time, Now it's only like little glitches then there's nothing" I explained.

"I see, How long has it been like this?" He asked.

"A week or so, I've felt it ever since we made love to eachother" I stated, Liam nodded his head before speaking.

"Zayn have you been hunting properly ever since we saved you?, I mean feeding wise" Liam asked.

"Of course I have, Why do you ask?" I questioned.

"After everything you experienced, And also the worry you've been having it can change things, You had the strong urge to drink Niall's blood, That's made you doubt your own strength around him, Then when you made love I can only imagine how badly you was focused on not hurting him and losing your control" Liam stated.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I'm saying all that takes a great deal of strength, I think it took more of you then you realized and your still so worried that your not feeding properly that can make you weak Zayn" Liam explained, I nodded my head in understanding, I was about to speak when a loud crash sounded from the kitchen, Myself and Liam shot out the study and arrived in the kitchen like a lightning bolt.

"What th-Niall!" My eyes widened when I saw Niall passed out on the floor.

"What happened?" Myself and Liam stated in unison.

"We were talking, He said something about his stomach feeling weird and headaches, He threw up in the sink before passing out" Louis stated, Liam's eyes widened.

"Get him to the examination room now!"