Chapter Fourteen

Heya guys! I'm so sorry this has taken me forever to update, I really hope this was worth the wait and I promise in the next chapter there will be loads of drama and action for you all to enjoy! Leave me your feedback.

Niall's Pov:

Seconds turned to minutes, Minutes turned to hours, Hours turned to days. Worry turned to fear, Fear made me powerless and weak. Being powerless means there's no way I can help Zayn, There's no way that I can find him. He's still missing, There's been no word or trace of him anywhere. We have this connection, A connection that allows us to feel eachothers emotions no matter how far apart we are, So why can't I feel him? Why can't I feel his pain, Worry or even fear. I need a sign, I need something, I just need to know that he's ok. 

All I can do is worry for Zayn, I haven't left our bedroom for days, I only leave to shower, After I'm done I head straight back to our room, I clutch onto his clothes breathing in only the scent that he has. I miss his cold embrace around my body, His beautiful voice that makes my heart melt. His soft kisses the ones he gives me like he's afraid he's gone to break me, There tender but so full of love. I'm not eating or sleeping, All I can do is imagine Zayn walking through that door with his smile upon his lips, That's all I can do right now... Imagine.

"Niall, I brought you some food" Harry said as he walked into the room. I couldn't face him trying to tell me everything would  be ok, Even when he knows it's not, So I pretended to be asleep, I knew he wouldn't wake me up.

"Niall, I know your worried about Zayn, We all are but he wouldn't want this for you, Your strong Niall, And were going to find Zayn and bring him back home, You can't give up, Not yet" Harry stated. 

"Haz" Louis said from the doorway.

"Shh, Niall's sleeping" Harry whispered unaware that I was wide awake.

"Good, He needs some rest, How is he?" Louis asked.

"Not much better, He's not sleeping, He's not even eating Louis, We need to find Zayn, I'm afraid that if we don't he's just going to self destruct" Harry replied.

"I know Haz, But he's no where to be found" Louis stated making my heart sink.

"What if they have him? The others?" Harry asked.

"Then we need to be really careful, We could be walking straight into a trap" Louis stated as a tear rolled down my cheek. The thought of Zayn being hurt shatters my world.

Sweat dripped down my face as I desperately tried to catch my breath. I had another dream, I've been having loads of them since Zayn left, I haven't told anybody, I haven't really seen the point there just dreams, But there not normal happy ones, There dark, Cold and full of suffering. I see Zayn, He's hurting, He's trying to reach me, However no matter how hard I try I just can't get to him. I sighed as I climbed out of bed quickly wrapping myself in one of Zayn's jackets. I then made my way over to the window. Why am I having the same dream over and over again? What do they even mean? I sighed once again.

"Zi, I know you can't hear me, But I'm hoping you can, Zayn I don't know where you are, Heck I don't even know if your still on this earth with me, Where are you Zi? Why can't I feel you anymore? It dosen't feel right being here without you, If it wasn't for me none of this would have happened, You should have changed me, Of course I'm not blaming you, I just need you back with me, I don't feel safe without you around, Zayn I never got a proper chance to say this, But I love you, I love you so much, I wish I had the chance to tell you this to your face, I'm not ready to lose you, I never will be, You have to come back to me Zayn, Somehow you have to find your way back to me, And I promise no matter what it takes, I won't give up on you, And I'm going to find you, I promise" I whispered hoping somehow Zayn could hear my words.

A few hours later I was laying with my head on Liams lap as we tried to figure out what we would do next, Suddenly a strong feeling overtook me, I then felt a scream of pain rush through my body, I quickly jumped up gripping my head, I'd never had this feeling before, What's happening!

"Niall what's wrong?" Liam asked concern filling his voice, I ignored him as another scream rushed through me, Followed by a call of my name.

"Zayn" I whispered, Seconds later Louis and Harry were by my side, Louis put his arms around my waist clearly making sure I didn't fall.

"Liam what's going on?" Harry asked.

"Something must be happening to Zayn" He whispered. Harry's eyes widened in horror. Another scream of pain gushed through me, I closed my eyes, Come on Zayn let me know where you are please. I then saw something, I saw Zayn! My eyes then shot open.

"Zayn! Zayn! Zayn come back!" I screamed as Louis grip tightened.

"Niall, Niall what happened" Liam asked. 

"It's Zayn, He's alive! He's alive Liam, They have him, He's in trouble Liam" I chocked out. 

"Niall what do you mean Zayn's in trouble" Louis asked. I couldn't say the words, My mouth wouldn't allow the words to leave, I then shook my head. 

"Niall you have to tell us what you saw, What are they doing to Zayn?" Harry asked. I closed my eyes tighter before opening them, I then made eye contact with them all.

"There torturing him, There going to kill him" I whispered as I closed my eyes once again.