Chapter Seventeen

Heya guys here's the chapter you've been waiting for, I'm so sorry I made you wait a while for it, I just wanted to get it perfect and I hope I've done that, Really hope you like it, Leave me your feedback.

Zayn's Pov:

He can't be serious! Niall couldn't have meant that! Maybe I heard him wrong? Maybe he was tired and didn't realize what he was saying. He wants us to have sex, He wants us to make love to eachother, Only we wouldn't be making love, I would be putting him in danger. I could lose my self control and end up hurting him in ways that would take even my life. I can't do that and more to the point I wont. It's not that I don't want to, It's I'm afraid to, I'm afraid that I won't be able to stop. 

"Zayn can you at least look at me" Niall stated, I sighed before looking at him.

"I won't do it" I informed him.

"Why not?! Zayn I love you and I want us to do this" Niall said.

"It's because I love you that I can't, Niall what your asking of me I can't give you, No matter how much I want to, While your human I just don't trust myself" I replied.

"What? Why? I trust you!" Niall exclaimed.

"I'm sorry I don't trust myself" I stated before darting out the room.

I was at the front door seconds later. I sighed deeply before raising my hand to open the door.

"Zayn what happened?" Liam asked.

"I just erm, I need a hunt" I replied.

"You can't lie to us Zayn, Come on" Louis stated before walking me into the study.

"So what's going on?" Liam asked.

"Niall, He asked m- Oh no I left Niall!" I exclaimed before jumping up and rushing to the door, I was stopped by Louis.

"Zayn it's ok, Harry's with him, He's safe" Louis informed me. I nodded my head before sitting down.

"What did Niall ask?" Liam asked.

"Did you tell him? About what I told you? I asked Liam as I signaled to Louis.

"Yeah I did, What does that have to do with anything?" Liam asked.

"Niall, He wants me to make love to him" I informed them.

"As in sex?" Louis asked.

"Yeah Louis as in sex" I stated rolling my eyes.

"And you said no?" Louis said. I nodded my head.

"I don't want to hurt him, What if I do something wrong? What if I hurt him" I exclaimed.

"Zayn your overreacting, We have sex exactly the same way humans do, We just have to be extra gentle, We all know you would never hurt Niall, Even you know you wouln't" Liam informed me.

"What if I lose my self control? I can't do that" I replied.

"Zayn would you stop if Niall asked you to?" Louis asked.

"Of course I would" I stated.

"Then I don't see what the problem is, Niall trusts you, And you would never hurt him, You love him to much" Louis stated, I sighed before nodding my head, I then stood up and left the room, I needed to speak to Niall.

Niall's Pov:

Why would Zayn run out? I mean I know he dosen't want to hurt me, But I wouldn't have suggested it if I thought he would do that, I mean is he repulsed by the idea of sleeping with me? I trust him to make love to me, I know he won't hurt me, So why won't he? Why won't he allow our bodies to connect and become one?

"Niall?" I heard Zayn's voice coming from the door, I raised my head to see him standing at the door way, Harry gave me a small smile before walking out, As Harry left the room Zayn made his way over to the bed. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have ran like that, It wasn't fair on you" He said.

"It's ok, I'm sorry I freaked you out" I replied as I shrugged my shoulders.

"You didn't, Ni it's just-"

"If I repulse you that much you should just tell me" I whispered, Zayn's eyes widened.

"What? Niall no! That's not it! You could never repulse me!" Zayn stated as he quickly grabbed my hand.

"Then why did you run out on me?" I asked.

"Niall, I love you, I want everything you want, I want to make love to you so bad that it physically hurts me, But I'm scared, I'm scared that I'll hurt you in away I can't reverse" Zayn stated.

"You wouldn't hurt me" I said.

"Niall there's something you should know, When you were knocked out, There was blood, Loads of it, I tried to block out the scent, But I couldn't. I was so drawn to it in away I've never been before, I wanted your blood, I wanted it so bad Niall, And I know I shouldn't have" I explained as I lowered my head.

"Zayn you controlled yourself, You have to give yourself credit for that" I said.

"I can't lose my self control around you, I just can't" Zayn whispered.

"You won't, I trust you Zayn" I whispered as I inched my face closer to his.

"You shouldn't" He whispered as he leaned into me.

"People do stupid things when there inlove" I stated as our lips connected.

Kisses were shared, Items of clothing were shed, Gentle caresses were shared between both our bodies, Moans of pleasure and passion echoed off the walls around us. Sweat glistened down both our bodies like water from a hot shower. It wasn't dirty and fast, It was soft and gentle, So full of utter love and affection. Even the goddess of love herself had never seen love expressed this way. Each moment that passed was inked into time forever, This was a moment neither of us would ever forget. Our bodies were joining together creating a stronger bond then the one we had before. A bond that was sealed with our love for eachother, It can never be broken or taken away, No matter what force tried it would never succeed. It's mine and Zayn's love were going to face this world and all the rest of the worlds together, Were going to stand side by side and take on everyone. Love has no boundaries and it never will, Zayn and I were living proof of that and were going to continue to be proof, Our love is like a fire burning stronger and stronger, It's unstoppable and it always will be for all eternity.