Chapter Twenty Seven

Heya guys here's the final chapter of the story, Thank you to everyone who's read this story, I really hope you like it, If you guys want me to write a one shot of the wedding then I will do that for you.

Niall's Pov:

Pain was overtaking every part of my body. It was unbearable, Fire burning pain. I felt like I was being ripped apart. Agonizing screams erupting from me. I can't compare this pain to any another because there isin't one like it. The pain dosen't even get better, It only gets worse. I can feel the venom rushing through my body, Taking away my human life, Stopping my hearts beat, Taking away my body temperate, Making me immortal, Making me a vampire. Another pain filled cry left my lips as the venom ran through my veins. Everything felt like burning sensation, Nothing could have prepared me for this. I could hear Zayn's voice, I could see his beautiful face in my head. He was telling me that it was ok, It would be over soon. I kept the image of him in my mind. Suddenly I could feel the pain stopping, That's when I knew the change had been made.

Zayn's Pov:

"Why isin't he waking up! Niall come on baby come on!" I cried out, Please don't say I was to late, Please.

"Zayn there's nothing you can do now! We have to go! We have to protect the baby!" Liam exclaimed.

"I'm not leaving him!" I argued.

"He's made the change Zayn there's nothing else we can do!" Liam yelled.

"But Niall-"

"What about the baby Zayn! What would Niall do if he was in your situation!" Liam stated, I sighed.

"He would protect his family, Protect the baby" I replied, I then took one last look at Niall as Harry entered the room with the baby in his arms.

"No harm comes to either of them, I'm trusting you Harry, I'm trusting you with my family" I exclaimed.

"There safe with me, I promise" Harry exclaimed, I nodded my head before leaning down and kissing Niall gently on the head, I then slowly made my way over to Harry. 

"There not going to hurt you, I promise" I whispered before kissing the baby on the head, With that being done I left the room, Nobody was harming my family. 

I made my way outside with a determined look in my eyes. I came face to face with the others, Liam and Louis were standing by my side, There isin't many of us but were enough to stop them from touching my family.

"I see the weak human couldn't withstand his own fate, Pity he was such a beautiful boy" The others mocked causing anger to build up inside me.

"Your wrong! Niall could withstand it and he did! Niall survived! They both did! As we speak the venom is spreading through his veins, The pity is on you, You failed to see the meaning behind true love and true sacrifice, Love concurs over everything including hate, Hates the only thing your capable of none of you know what love is! That's why the prophecy will come true, Not because of strength but because of something you over looked, Love" I stated, The others froze but I could still see the anger building up in there eyes.

"Well then looks like I'll have to kill you myself, Let's see how well Niall adjusts to his new life without his precious Zayn" The second the words left his lips I felt a force tackling me to the ground, I quickly pushed him off sending him flying through the air, My attention quickly turned to Liam and Louis who were in the middle of there own battle. I felt my chest being grabbed before I was thrown to the floor my body colliding with a nearby tree.