Chapter Seven

Heya guys here's the next chapter of the story, Really hope you like it, Leave me your feedback. 

Niall's Pov:

I'm inlove with a vampire! I'm inlove with Zayn Malik! Me Niall Horan is inlove with a vampire Zayn Malik! Crazy right? Who would have seen this coming? If somebody would have told me this was going to happen honestly I would have been scared out my mind... But I'm not. Everyday I grow closer to Zayn, Our connection becomes stronger, My love runs deeper. I don't fully understand it and it's strange to me, I know there's more to the prophecy then I'm being told, But I trust Zayn. I know he would never put me at risk. I want to know what he's hiding, But I'm choosing to respect his privacy. Zayn will tell me when the time is right, For now I have to trust him and I do. I have every bit of faith in him. 

It's quiet at Zayn's nobody can disturb you from doing something, It's peaceful, No trouble, No drama, No nothing it's just silence. I used to think utter silence would drive a person mad, Considering I'm pretty loud myself but honestly I've been enjoying it. The silence has helped me process alot in my mind, It allows you to think properly without getting distracted, The silence allows you to go to a place in your mind you never though you would go to. Since I've been here I've had a fair amount to take in, A vampire saved my life and now were inlove, The prophecy, Then I came to find out my roommate is also a vampire. It's been alot to take in and without the silence I don't feel like I would have done it. 

"Erm Niall?" Harry's voice echoed in my ears snapping me from my thoughts, I raised my head to see Harry standing at the door with a smile on his face. 

"Hi Harry, Come in" I said while sitting up. Harry nodded before making his way into the room. 

"How are you?" He asked before sitting down. 

"Alot better, Your fathers amazing at what he does" I replied. Harry chuckled before pushing his curly hair out his eyes. 

"Zayn's gone hunting he needs to feed, But he's asked me to keep an eye on you" He explained. I nodded my head. 

"How long will he be?" I asked. 

"Not to long, Especially now he has you he won't be long, I can get Liam to fetch him if you like?" Harry asked. I shook my head.

"No, He needs to hunt" I commented. 

"Is there anything you want? Anything I can bring or do for you?" Harry said. I sighed. I wanted to ask Harry about why Louis hated me, And about the rest of the prophecy but I knew Zayn would tell me in his own time, So I decided just to ask about Louis. 

"Why does Louis hate me?" I asked, Harry's eyes widened.

"He dosen't" Harry gulped. I sighed. 

"Harry you don't have to lie, I know he dosen't like me" I replied. Harry sighed.

"It's not that, Louis he's had a hard time, He just he takes a little while longer then the rest of us to adjust, You see he wasn't always one of us, There was a time he killed humans, He drank there blood and in certain cases he can't control his thirst, He just takes a little while longer to get used to the idea" Harry explained. I nodded my head. 

"How long is a little longer? I mean I don't want him and Zayn fighting, I hate knowing that they are because of me, I feel like such a burden to him" I replied. Harry shook his head. 

"Louis and Zayn are both strong headed they know what they want and there both extremely protective. If Zayn feels your in trouble he will protect you, Louis knows this, The prophecy it's messing with all our heads" Harry said.