Chapter 25- Examination

Sorryy for late update.I had been really busy.

Anyways carry on reading.

***************************

2 days later........

"..........And that's how we found Dev and Adi." I narrated the whole story to Riya.Riya wanted to surprise us by coming in Mussorie along with Ritik but she only got surprised when she heard about the condition of Dev and Adi.I had been here for about two days and am still waiting for Dev and Adi to come out of ICU. They are in critical situation as they have internal bleeding and other major issues. I still blame myself for this condition from which I can't even help them.

Ritik had visited the hospital few times and we have shifted Dev and Adi to the hospital near our hotel. Prachi is with Ritik safe inside the Hotel. Jay and I have never left this hospital cause I just don't feel like leaving them alone.Riya is also with me now. As soon as she landed here she came to hospital and we had been waiting for them to wake up.

Doctors say that they are doing their best but treatments are not really working. Actually the treatment is effective after 2 days only so let's see what happens now.Jay is in doctor's room and it had been a while since he had entered their room. I have no idea what they are discussing about. Hope everything is fine.

" Shivi, Did you study for term 1 exam.?" Riya asked suddenly.Oh Damn. That is really important and one of the tough exams I need to attend but how will I attend now? In this condition?

"I did somewhat. I am bit confident about maths but other subject I don't really know. Anyways I won't be able to attend now." I said the last line in low tone.Like seriously how will I attend that exam?

"Hey Jay sit here." Riya screamed at Jay who had just come from Doctor's room.He sat beside me and I looked at him with a question look on my face. He understood what I meant and spoke up.

"They are fine now and would soon wake up within 6 hours. Internal bleedings have stopped. They still need the oxygen supply so they are in that room under supervision of doctors."I didn't know their condition was that bad?

"Any idea what had happened to them?" I asked.

"Well that is still unknown." He replied.

"Okay guys. So Jay and Shivi, I suggest you to go back to hotel and study for term 1 exam. Tomorrow you have the exam. I have already talked with Mr. Ken about it. He will come to India with question and answer sheets and you need to attend the exam and ace it." Riya told and smiled.

"I can't leave them alone and go." I opened my mouth.

"See I am there with them. It is you guys who need to have rest and study for exam. You know right how important this exam is for your career. You need to get success. And Shivi your dreams won't be successful if you don't write this exam." She encouraged me.It was true. I had some plans in my mind. My dreams, which would only be successful if I give this exam.

"Jay see. Obstacles will always be there in your live. What you need to do is keep these things aside and go for the success. I know you both have REALLY worked hard for this exam. You have been awake all night to study for it...."

"Not all actually." I said.

"Okay then whenever you had time .And I gave my exam so I will stay here you guys go now. "Riya finished. We can't really say 'No' to this arrangement for what she had done for us. So I looked at Jay and it seemed he had agreed to what Riya had just said. We then nodded at her.We then stayed there for 1 hour and then returned back o the hotel.It was around 5 a.m. Early morning you can say.I went straight to my room.The moment I entered in the room the first thing I did was lay down on my bed.

'I missed you' I told to the bed.It was not that comfortable like my bed but I have to manage.

•••••

"Shivi open the door?"This was very familiar voice. But I was in my deep sleep so I was sure I wouldn't open the door.

"...........OPEN.......THE.....DOOR.....DAMN.........IT............."again I heard the same voice.Now lazily I opened my eyes. My eyes were about to pop out when I saw what was in front of me.It was 12 o clock at noon.

'I was supposed to study now.'I thought.

"Did you die or what? "Now I realised it was Jay.

"I am coming wait." I screamed back.

I was still in sleepy mood. But I opened the door. As the door opened he entered in the room. He had the bundle of books with him. Those books make me sick. I lazily helped him by taking half of the books from him. But then it all fell at once.
"You can't even carry the books. So clumsy you are." He smirked and bends down to help me pick it up.

"The books are only half of the weight of mine. I can't help that now." I said picking up the books.

"Who told you to eat less than. I have never restricted you to eat."

"Now, I have to take your permission to eat."

But it was quite true. Now I don't even fell like eating. After all these things who would like to eat the food .

We then went towards my bed and kept the pile of book there.

"Today is maths. Mr. Ken always hate us and today was the best day to take revenge. "I told Jay and looked at the syllabus of the exam. It frightened me. The next thing which gave me chill in the spine was when I looked at watch.IT was already 1 p.m. we had to start solving it.

"Actually he is challenging us. Let's accept it and show him that we can do-"

"By failing. Isn't it?"I interrupted him and completed him.

"Think positive. We can do it."

"Yes, we can sure do it in 5 hours. Do you know he is coming at 6? And we just have 5hours." I was really nervous as I sow the hard syllabus in which I knew only few of them properly. What if I failed? What if I won't get proper marks? All the efforts of Riya would just drain away and join the river Ganga. I had no idea what I was thinking. I was filled with negative thoughts.

We then started solving the sums until we heard a knock on the door. Someone was there outside. I looked at Jay who told he would open the door.
I looked towards the door as he opened it. He gave money to someone and came back and sat on the bed with pizza boxes in his hand.
I was really hungry as I hadn't eat properly for about a day.

"Look Shivi, as you said we had 5 hours to study. I would say we have 18000 seconds to study. Just take about 1000 seconds from it and let's eat and start again." He said and kept the boxes on the bed.

I went towards the table and took the newspaper. I spread it on the table and moved the books from there and started eating.

I then remembered those days with my family together when mom used to tell always to be positive which I never used to do. I just miss those moments and that time.

We had our food and then started studying.

*************
This chapter had to be short.

I will update next chater soon within 3 months. Promise xD

Till then keep

reading,

voting and

commenting.

Ok then bye.
-Your Friend

##################################################################