Chapter 1 - First day of Academy.

Okay! So yeah, this my first book. So excited. Hope you all like it.

And sorry don't have time to edit it. So ignore the mistakes xoxo

Enjoy reading..... ^_^

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Everyone was quite upset as it was the first day of our academy. They had to be too, as they all were getting shuffled and the worst part was that their friends will be in another class.

"....... Dev, Shivi, Riya and Adi that's all. These are all the students in my class." Mr Thomas called out. .

We were all in one class last year too and when Mr. Thomas called out the roll call I realized that all my best friends were also in the same class as me.

Now I wanted just wanted to dance right there .

That was amazing.

"I can't believe that we are in same freaking class again" Riya said . She sounded as excited as me. .

Riya, my best friend, and the most gorgeous and stunning Indian girl in our school was quite a heart breaker and she was the dream of every guy in the school, being an Indian.

Well, there was me too, but believe me she was way prettier than me. And, she also happened to be my best friend ever since I came in Lochston 3 years ago.

"I am so happy" Dev rejoiced doing a small happy dance.

And then there's Dev. My so called brother, as he is the eldest in our group of friends and the craziest person alive. To be honest he is amazing person to talk to even though be blabbers nonsense sometimes.

"Now here we start one more fresh year together" Adi said.

Adi. He is amazing too and is jokes were well known not be understood. I mean, if we interrupted him in the middle of his joke with fake laughter just to cheer him up, he'd just sulk away from everyone for a whole day.

So this is my cute little friend circle. Believe me all these people are amazing and I love to share almost everything with them.

Why shouldn't I? We all are best friends after all. And the best thing was that we were the only four Indians in this school.

But they don't know about my secret. At least not yet. And I don't even intend to tell them anytime soon.

How would they even react after they get to know about my past and my real self? How are they going to react after they get to know about Jay?

I really don't know. The less they know about all this the better and safer it is for them.

I am just scared to tell them about all what happened 3 years back when I wasn't there in this town. I mean in Lochston.

****************************

Okay guys. What do you think Shivi is hiding from her friends?

Have patience and wait for the worse!

Well the story is totally planned. Hope you guys like it.

Love you people. Don't forget to comment and vote for it.

xoxo ;) :P