Chapter 27-Unkown Strangers

Hey guy. So sorry for not updating. I have no net currently that's why.As I got the net I updated :)

So carryon readings buddies.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Why is it so dark on the road? When we came here there were street lights right?" I asked Jay who was driving the car.

Now that I feel he is better he asked me whether he could drive and so I agreed.

"You know what I was a feeling that we are on wrong road. It is just one way road."He replied.

Now that it was all my idea to come here and make him happy I regret the fact I forgot to bring the map.

It's not like I don't have google map or navigator but the problem is that there is no network in my phone.

And Jay's phone battery is down. Its like our luck is really bad.

"I have a strange feeling where this road is heading."He said still focusing himself on the road.

I was still working on my phone as in I had around 10 different SIM cards. I was trying to get network from them. Till now I tried around 8 cards. As I inserted the next one I was really happy that it worked.I quickly checked the company's name.It was Airtel.

I checked the google map which said we were on the wrong way.

But wait we were now heading towards cliff. I panicked as I saw it is just 1.5 km away. The speed at which he was it would just take 3 mins.

"Stop the car and switch on that fog lights." I screamed.

"What?"he questioned looking confused.

"Stop the car" I screamed.

And he followed what I said.
As he turned on the light we were shocked to see what was in front of us.

We were on the edge of the cliff. I would say if I was a minute late wait a second late we would be in that chilled lake which was below.

"What are you waiting for? Don't you know how to reverse the car." I was annoyed. He should have looked in front.

"Yeah but I think we can't reverse it. This car has some problem. When I reversed at the parking you know what happened right."

Oh how can I forget that the car actually went one kilometre ahead with full speed.

"There is only one way to get this out is pulling manually but I need some one to help."

"Who am I here? Oh yeah girls can't do this right." I shrugged. what do these guys think of themselves. It's not like we are hell weak and clumsy.

Always the world blames everything on girls. What do they think of themselves?Are they god or something?Specially the opposite gender, male gender. They think that they could do anything in the world. Are they god? And the worst of all is when they blame everything on us when they know half of the fault is their.

If a lady is driving then stay away from her car or you will end up with an accident.Thats what guys think. Don't believe me? Ask any of the guy species who knows how to drive.If they had controls they would ban out driving.I never believed that until my brother said that in front of me in my car.

Then in villages it's a common believe which is absolutely not true that the woman is the reason of giving the birth of girl child. I mean what do you people want to do. Kill all the girls in the world and stay happy. What will you get from that? Nothing. Just Nothing.