Chapter 24 -Smile please.

Updated again :D :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shivi's POV

But before my mind could even work I got a phone call.
I quickly grabbed my phone and replied to it and was quite amused as I wasn't expecting Ritik to call now.

"Hello."

"Shivi, I am coming tomorrow and where is Jay I want to talk to him. Tell him to call me."

"Yeah,Jay is with me now. You can talk to him now I will give him the phone."

"And listen what are doing with him alone."

"Bhai. Stop."

And he stopped teasing me.When I get really pissed I call him 'Bhai' indicating I don't want to be teased now.

I gave the phone to Jay while he was looking at me. I could see the confusion on his face which clearly stated that he didn't know who was there on the phone.

"It is Ritik he wants to talk to you."I said clearing his confusion.

And then I saw him getting up and talking with Ritik while I was looking at something which had diverted my mind 15mintues ago.

I saw that someone was coming towards us. It was getting dark so I couldn't clearly see who was it. To my surprise I realised that two people were coming towards us waving their hand and asking for help.

I was too engrossed looking at them that I felt that somebody kept the hand on my shoulder.

And thats it.I literally jumped and screamed.

"Chillaxx!!! It me Shivi." Jay said calming me down.

"You scared me." I hit him.

"Anyways lets go. It is getting dark and I have another surprise for you."

"No. Wait....."

"Oh so you like this place that much that you don't want to come also. Common girl. Lets go now." He winked.

"Listen to me first. Look at those people I guess they are asking for help." I told him.

"Oh they might be tribal people. You know they do these type of dance and attract us. And then later when we will go there they might kill or even eat us." He said.

"Uhh your jokes are not really funny you.

"Oh Miss Wifey. It is true okay. I read in the newspaper last week."

"Here another joke." I said walking towards the car now.

"Oh it is not a joke Han. I do often read newspapers."

"Yeah yeah yeah yeah I see."

************

We were in the car and I was feeling sleepy. I was about to sleep when I felt that Jay applied a sudden break.

I looked at him and gave me confused look.

He was looking at front and was quite shocked. I guess he was wondering what he had to do now.

I just hoped that we haven't done any accident of someone.But then who will come here in dark when it is almost 7.

Like over here you can't see the face of each other after 7 in evening. It is just too dark.

I looked in front to see what happened but wait I took a wrong step.

We had done an accident.

Not one there are two people lying on the road. Great!