Chapter 32- Proposal

The days passed by very fast. I did nothing but looked out at the window. I observed each and every movement of that happy family. I felt jealously inside me seeing them.I wish I was a bird if they were so happy. I want to be happy like them.

" You know humans are more lucking than birds." I was startled by the voice I heard.

I turned my face and saw than the room was attached to another room and between them was a partition. It was iron rods. Now I mentally hated this metal which was making me mental due to its presence which made me feel I was in a cage or may be prison. But it was worse than all I guess.

" I am for the real Shivi."The voice made me come out of the train of thoughts.

"Uh-huh!" I looked at him." How did you come here Jay?" I asked him.

I knew he was a stalker from the beginning.

"I will always follow my queen where ever she goes."He winked making me smile which I hadn't for like four days.

Yes. Its the fourth day And tomorrow is the last day I will breathe.

"Will You follow me when I will die also?" I asked.

He came toward the rod though his leg was tied with the chain which only led him sit near the rod.His hand was tied with another steel chain but still he could sit very much near to the iron rod.

I moved my self towards him.Though my hands and legs were also tied like his but even I could sit near him.

Only Iron rods separated us.

"I will always follow you no matter where you go." He said in his deep voice.

It made me feel better would be understatement cause I had multiple feeling in me.

But then tears betrayed me again. It escaped through my eyes and now were  on my cheeks.

He cupped my face and wiped off my tears.

"Don't worry I will stay with you forever." He said which made me cry even more.

I never let anyone see my vulnerable state but today I just couldn't stop my self.

No matter how strong I was to outside world but honestly I was freaking out about whatever was happening around me totally scared me.

"You know there is a saying that you realise importance of life and people around when you feel the day has come to say good bye. And today is the day I am realising the importance of you in my life Jay. I am sorry if I avoided you or accused you for the things you never did. But I am really thankful that you were always there with me." I looked at him when I said and was being totally honest.

" You don't have to thank me Shivi. You have no idea what you actually mean to me. You really don't." He then held my hand kissed the knuckles giving me a warm feeling.

He then removed the ring from his finger and took my hand.

"I really wanted to make it special Shivi but here what destiny wants to play with us. Shivi no matter what the situation is or was or will be I will always stay by your side. Ever since when we were small I have liked you really very much. I don't know how to say this but you are the best wife I have ever got."He paused and chuckled which made me smile also.

"So being fully aware of whatever going on I would like to ask you whether you my wife would like to be my girlfriend?" He looked at me in my eyes.

"Are you stupid Jay?" I said and laughed at him.He looked at me confused.

" This is how you propose someone?" I laughed at him again which made him smile.

"If I would have said like Normal person then I would have missed the happiness on your face.And that someone is none other than my wife.Now as we are legally married I can't ask you to be my wife and I really want a girlfriend in my teenage life."He is crazy and so his thoughts.

"You are totally crazy.Are you aware of it?"I told him and he just laughed.

" Well I am your Crazy lover." He replied with the smirk plastered on his face.

"Guess what that crazy lover is my boyfriend now."

And he took my hand slipped the ring on my finger and we then intertwined our hands.

"You know I want to hug you now." I said still smiling in the most horrible circumstance of my life but I know he will always be there with me.

"You have no idea what I feel like to do know."He muttered and the thought of it made me blush.

I then put my head on the rod and he was in the same position and we started talking about all the memories we shared together till now.

"How did you reach here?"I asked him.

"I have my sources."

"Tell me please." I pleaded and made puppy life face.

"You look cute." He complimented making me blush.

"You are changing the topic." I said and was annoyed.

"Okay okay.Actually I asked Sandy and she told you went to Priya's house. I then searched there and she told that you didn't come there. So I then searched for you three day and then I reached near a tree and someone then hit my head. And today morning when I got up the first thing I see is you looking outside at those birds. I thought you had lot to clear you mind so I didn't say much and the pain in my head didn't help me at all and I slept again. Now back four hours I the saw you looking at the birds when I got up and thought to talk to you.And rest you know. We are still talking at 11 pm." He smiled.

" You have a watch with you. So after one hour I will be eighteen." I said in sad tone.

" Don't worry. Everything will be fine Shivi just trust god." He tightened the grip of our intertwined fingers and kissed the knuckles.

" You know if I will be alive I will surely write a book about this story."I said.

"I think it will become a memorable love story."He suggested.

"And may I ask how is that?"I asked though I knew his answer.

" Cause I will be there always in all the chapters of your life." And this was enough to make me smile.

Sometimes we get the happiness with just some beautiful words not the most expensive gifts.Though Jay's proposal was not like what any girl would like but it was best for that moment and that circumstance where we were in. He again brought happiness and smile which he always was capable of.

We were again talking about different things.And mostly our future which we wished for.

Both of us didn't know what was going to happen.

But the dark truth is that no body know what future keeps for them.

Infact we don't know whether we will wake up the next morning when we will sleep at the night.

But we trust god and hope

And so were we.

HOPING FOR THE BEST IN OUR LIFE

######################################

SO GUYS

HOW DID YOU FIND THOS CHAPTER.

I found it extremely cute.

Well guys sorry for lack of romance guys.

But what more can we expect when two person were tied together and iron bars were there as 'kabbab Mein haddi'

Anyways

I also hope you liked it.

Keep reading

Vote and comment

And do give your reviews

With lots of love

-Your Friend.